What did you get up to this weekend? Anything you want to brag about achievement wise? Sound off below!
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- I continued hunting achievements for games I started playing ages ago, like The Darkness (which I bought last year and still haven't finished) and Dragon Age II. Instead of buying and playing new games I'm still trying to get my completion percentage to over 50% with the games I already own.
So there's not much to brag about, but it's a shame that so few people respond to questions posted here. :PAug 6, 2012
- Finally got Risen 2 and I really enjoy it. Nothing to brag about yet as the achievements will require quite some time as usual with RPGs.Aug 6, 2012
- I finally finished off Forza Motorsport 4. Put 180 hours or so into the event list itself just to get the Bucket List achievement.Aug 6, 2012
- Not too difficult, but ive been achievement hunting in Skyrim, also finishing up Dawngaurd DLCAug 6, 2012
- I finished off Forza 3 just before the fourth was released, so know some of your pain.
Was mostly board gaming this weekend, although last weekend I finished Dance Central 2 at last. Had to ply a friend with gin to come over and allow me to win a series of dance battles, but it was worth it.Aug 7, 2012
- I started Forza 3. After finishing the 6 seasons, about how long an I looking at the event list in that game? Just want to now how much pain and misery i'll be putting myself through again.Aug 7, 2012
- Took me about 25 hours to finish season six, then another hundred for the rest of the event grid. I recommend getting the longer events out of the way first, as it seemed a bit easier to chip away at the shorter ones later on.Aug 7, 2012