- UnemployedTroublemaker, 2008 - presentI'm surviving by blogging with WordPress
- NJ TransitSignal Maintainer, 1997 - 2000Repaired and maintained railroad signaling and associated ancillary equipment for passenger railroad.
- ABB-Daimler BenzTransit Technician
- T-MobileField Technician
- Stream InternationalTechnical Support
- US ArmySoldier, 1986 - 1993Paratrooper for seven of the eight years of my honorable service to the US. Worked and trained with SOCOM forces as a cryptographic equipment repairer.
Blog - http://113tidbits.com
Fb Page - https://www.facebook.com/113tidbits
Twitter - https://twitter.com/tonygreene113
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/tony_greene
G+ profile - https://plus.google.com/115494680816570547256/posts
G+ page - https://www.google.com/+113tidbits
To enlarge image: i.imgur.com/sKucVEu.jpg
It's safe to say that the debate over the importance of using social media for marketing is over. Business marketers have realized that social media is an impactful tool and cost-effective way to build brand awareness and reach new audiences - not to mention businesses of all sizes are using this channels in some fashion. But when it comes to "which platform to use and why" particularly for B2B companies, debate continues to rage.
After a Ghosty start, Google+ has established its presence in the social media landscape, now just behind Facebook and surpassing Twitter in its number of monthly active users. Whether they are already actively using G+ or not, marketers, especially Business-to-Business marketers cannot afford to ignore its potential.
Here's a handy infographic highlighting why having and managing a GooglePlus presence for B2B marketers is important.
Pin it: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/381539399653759165
Unfortunately the source of this graphic is not mentioned anywhere. So credit goes to: for finding this visual on: http://visual.ly/your-guide-google-business-business-marketing