Is it your intention that we have to pay a non citizen to vote our conscious?
Who's fault is it that infrastructure is crumbling? Who has had control?
Who is profiting off of the Student Loans? Who is forcing people to consolidate in order to get out of default?
Either Congress does not have control or they are complicit.
FOCUS ON WHAT THEY VOTE ON IN COMMON and FEC records.
Thank you for your service and courage to stand up and say something.
[Whitney and her daughter were controlled by drugs like Anna Nicole. So I feel sorry for them that they went down the way they did. They were snared IMnotsoHO. Addiction is a pandemic that props up a billion dollar industry. A different kind of sacrifice.]
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China . Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow . Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo .)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States .
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal .
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems.
Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike. Note by Webmaster: The Congressional Record back this far has not be digitized and posted on the Internet. It will probably be available at your nearest library that is a federal repository. Call them and ask them. Your college library is probably a repository. This is an excellent source of government records. Another source are your Congress Critters. They should be more than happy to help you in this matter. You will find the Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto interesting at this point. Webmaster Forest Glen Durland found the document in the library. Sources are listed below. Microfilm: California State University at San Jose Clark Library, Government Floor Phone (408)924-2770 Microfilm Call Number: J 11.R5 Congressional Record, Vol. 109 88th Congress, 1st Session Appendix Pages A1-A2842 Jan. 9-May 7, 1963 Reel 12
- to MINDFULNESSpresent
- Metro State University
- Academy of Accountancy
- Control Data Inistitute
...lets just leave it at that!
- being wellpresent
- Education Specialist Trained by eBayConsultant, 2005 - 2014
- Toni No Bologny ShowExecutive Producer/Host, 2009 - 2014http://blogtalkradio.com/toninobologny
- State of Minnesota, IT Specialist
- Maple Crest Landscape, Operations Coordinator
- GE Capital, IT Division, Field Engineer
- Futurist Computers, IT Manager
- Epselon, Home Health Care Sftwe, IT
- Quality Video, Operations Coord
- Circuit Science, IT and Accounting
- Kawaski Motors, IT and Accounting
- Crystal Creations, Quality Control
- Robinson-Thompson Archictects, Admin Asst
- Knutson Mortgage, Remember the green circle buildings? Yep, that Knutson....
- Minnesota Behavorial Health and TherapyBoard Member
- Minnesot Information Security CouncilCouncil Member
- Hennepin County Children's Mental Health CouncilCouncil Member
- Hennepin County Community Health CouncilCouncil Member
- Minnesota Parent Leadership NetworkDistrict 7 Member/Leader
- Parent MobilizationAdvocate
Water Sheikhs and Dam Builders: Stories of People and Water in the Middl...
books.google.com - Francesca de Châtel explores the problems and paradoxes of water resources in the Middle East and North Africa. She takes
Baby Baboon’s Frightening Encounter with Lions Ends with a Heroic Twist
Witness this remarkable interaction between a baby baboon, a lioness, and the heroic acts of the father baboon that follow.
Saints and Their Cults: Studies in Religious Sociology, Folklore and His...
books.google.com - This is a paperback edition of a collection of ten papers by different authors on the cult of saints, first published in
2015 Stepping Stone’s ParTee Fore A Purpose Golf Tournament - Stepping S...
Registration beings at 12 p.m.Shot gun start at 1 p.m.R …
Mainstream News Confesses Vaccines Make People Contagious
TweetLike this:Like Loading...
Think eugenics could never come to America? It already has: victims now ...
Think eugenics could never come to America? It already has: victims now being compensated in Virginia
Drinking fluoridated water can lead to hypothyroidism, depression and ob...
Drinking fluoridated water can lead to hypothyroidism, depression and obesity, study finds
Nutrient Power: Heal Your Biochemistry and Heal Your Brain - Dr. William...
books.google.com - Updated to cover the latest scientific developments, a must-read for individuals, families, and medical practitioners tha
Obamacare on life support as Supreme Court splits on law’s fate
Supreme Court justices divided sharply Wednesday as they heard a third challenge to Obamacare, grappling with the law’s poorly drafted langu
Jews and Magic in Medici Florence: The Secret World of Benedetto Blanis ...
books.google.com - In the seventeenth century, Florence was the splendid capital of the Medici Grand Dukedom of Tuscany. Meanwhile, the Jews
Voting Rights for Women: Pro- and Anti-Suffrage | EDSITEment
Students research archival material to examine nineteenth and early twentieth century arguments for and against women's suffrage.