One increasingly gets the feeling that the government uses the law selectively, targeting those who do not toe its line. If you follow twitter, you'll agree that stronger, bolder and ‘damaging’ tweets that do the rounds and are retweeted, but the originators are left untouched because they have the clout that the common man doesn’t says Rajesh Kalra in his blog post. Read more...
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- What's wrong in this?? Is it Modern democratic India?? Its just stupidity!!!
Where is the freedom of speech??Nov 20, 2012
- The difference between a democracy and dictatorship is very small.
Anytime, people stop asking questions of their elected leaders, that democracy becomes dictatorship.Nov 20, 2012
- To behave like a taliban is in style. Weak governance followed by poor policing. Mumbai Police takes time to look through the books when it comes to people to vandalize and destroy public property but are quick to react on people who harmlessly vent their anger.Nov 20, 2012
- he's not HM, now he's FM.Nov 20, 2012
- THESE GIRLS MUST SUE THE maharashtra police FOR THEIR STUPIDITY!!Nov 20, 2012
- it is surprising that the Supreme Court(whom every Indian probably has faith in) has not taken up this matter(probably because the Centre has restrained it)Nov 21, 2012