Everybody is different, so we spend time
finding out about you and your situation to help you get the most out of your
We don’t work like the high street banks - we offer a genuine alternative to our customers and pride ourselves on offering the very best in personal customer service.
How does it work?
Your thinkmoney Personal Account is split in two - the 'salaries' account and the 'card' account. When your income goes in, we hold back the money for your bills in your salaries account and transfer the rest to your card account.
This means you can spend the money on your card account and relax in the knowledge that your bills will be paid when they're due.
No stress, no unexpected fees - just money better managed.
Some key benefits:
• We make sure your bills are paid on time and you'll know exactly how much you have left to spend. You can enjoy being in control of your money.
• A team of Money Managers is on hand for you to discuss your account, budgeting and make changes with.
• 24/7 access to your account through Online Account Management. You can check balances, adjust regular payments, send transfers and much more.
• SMS service at no extra charge - we know you're busy, so getting balances on the go as well as making changes and sending transfers is available wherever and whenever you are.
• A thinkmoney Prepaid Debit MasterCard® which you can use to spend in shops, online and for cash just about anywhere you see the MasterCard® Acceptance Mark.*
• No rejected payment charges - you can say goodbye to the dread of opening your statements and seeing unexpected bank charges listed. There won't be any.
• Account upgrade - after three months of being a thinkmoney customer, you may be eligible to upgrade your account to the Personal Account Plus. You can then apply for a temporary credit facility of either £100 or £200.
• thinkmoney personal account holders can also apply for the thinkmoney Prepaid Travel MasterCard®. Available in both the Euro and US dollars it’s a convenient way to budget for your holiday and stay in control of your cash. You can use this handy card wherever you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark, load up online (home or away) and benefit by locking in to the current exchange rate before you travel.**
- Added security of using a card rather than carrying cash
- Competitive exchange rates against the high street
- Customers can credit funds to their card throughout the year to help avoid having to find all of their holiday spending money at once
There is one clear monthly management fee for the running of your account and the inbuilt services.***
For a single thinkmoney Personal Account this is £17.50 and for a joint account it is £24.50. Other fees relating to card usage may apply, for example withdrawing cash outside of the UK.
Looking back - our past:
thinkmoney was born in 2002. Founded over a decade ago, we now have more than 100,000 customers.
We're part of a bigger group of companies called Think Money Group, whose history spans back over 20 years.
Where are we?
thinkmoney is based in the lively city of Manchester, where over 1,000 staff come to work each day to make our customers' lives easier.
* The thinkmoney Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card is issued by R. Raphael and Sons plc, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered
trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
** thinkmoney Prepaid Travel MasterCard® offers you all the security that goes with MasterCard Card. You can use your Chip & Pin card safe and securely, with millions of merchants worldwide. As long as they’re displaying the MasterCard Acceptance Mark. Applicants must be UK residents aged 18 and older. Unlike credit or debit cards, with prepaid travel cards, you are encouraged to only spend what you load onto it - as you’d do with a pay-as-you-go mobile. If you need to top up, you can, easily, just by accessing your online account. Each time you use your prepaid card, either in a store, or at an ATM, this amount will be deducted from your balance. You just need to top up as and when you need. For full T&Cs, clickhttps://travelcard.thinkmoney.co.uk/termsandconditions
If you’ve any queries, simply log into Online Account Management and follow the link. Or give us a call on Call: +44(0)1753 775 071
Phone lines are open 9am-6pm Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays. Calls are charged at standard network rate - and may cost more from a mobile.
Lost or stolen card? Call us on +44 (0)1159 577420 or report it via Online Account Management.
Phone lines are open 24/7. Calls are charged at standard network rate - and may cost more from a mobile.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. The thinkmoney Prepaid Travel Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd ("WDCS”) pursuant to licence by MasterCard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051).
*** Monthly management fee payable. Status Terms and
conditions apply. Applicants must be UK residents aged 18 or over and are
subject to ID checks. Additional fees with some ATMs and use overseas may
tm G+ v7 11/15
0161 779 5000
Registered Address: Think Money Limited Think Park Mosley Road Trafford Park Manchester M17 1FQ