Works at Pamet d.o.o
Attends University of Belgrade
Lives in Belgrade
329 followers|4,066 views
One of the Most Dangerous Walkway in the World
Did you ever seen such a dangerous walkway. El Caminito del Rey can be considered most dangerous walkway in the world. El Caminito del Rey was built in 1901 as a connection between the power plants of Chorro Falls and Gaitanejo Falls. It took four years to finish and in 1905 Alfonso XIII, King of Spain, crossed the walkway for the inauguration, thus giving it its name, The King’s Walkway.
YouTube: Most Dangerous Walkway
Add a comment...
- Pamet d.o.oSoftware Engineer, 2011 - present
- Effyis IncSoftware Engineer, 2010 - 2011
- USAIDIT Consultant, 2008 - 2010
Sit down, relax, mix yourself a drink and enjoy the show ...
- University of BelgradeMsc Software Engineering, 2010 - present
- University of BelgradeBsc Software Engineering, 2004 - 2010
- Zemunska GimnazijaDepartment for Math and Natural Sciences, 2000 - 2004
In a relationship