My AirPort Extreme is the best router I ever had. And I have had a lot of different routers. When I got 100/100 Mbit Lan I needed the best router on the market to get as fast wireless connection as possible. I tried the best Netgear and Dlink, none of them manage to get over 50 MBit/s Wirelessly, When I bought the AIrport Extreme I've got 75 Mbit/s. And it just works, no problem at all. I even have connected three external hard drives to it and it just works. They feel as if they where internal hard drives. That is how good they work. Thank god for Apples AirPort Extreme.
10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- the newest Express should be great. Haven't tried it though. I don't use a mouse. OS X Lion is made for TouchPad so I use Apples Magic Touchpad.Feb 23, 2012
- yeah I'll agree :)Feb 23, 2012
- I have two maxtors and one Western Digital. Two of them have power saving features, the other one a on/off button. No problem for me, when they are in sleep mode it only takes around 10 seconds to wake them up.Feb 23, 2012
- Sometimes the disks can be forced to not use power-saving. But you probably need to hook them up to a computer for that. Pehaps the change is permanent, though.Feb 23, 2012
- AirPort Extreme is supposed to be ipv6 friendly. Do you have this configured on yours?Feb 23, 2012
- Well I think I saw something about that in the settings, but I don't know if I have configured it like that though.Feb 23, 2012
Add a comment...