Let’s Encrypt is a free, automated, and open certificate authority brought to you by the Internet Security Research Group (ISRG). ISRG is a California public benefit corporation, and is recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- oh I see, shenanigans!
I missed that, clever :)Oct 12, 2015
- yeah, StartSSL are somewhat problematic with their free tiers (only for noncommercial uses), and paid tiers can be a pain to setup.
Good that letsencrypt is coming to the party soon.Oct 12, 2015
- https://www.cloudflare.com/ssl the Full SSL works with a self signed and is available on the free plans.Oct 12, 2015
- I activated Flexible SSL withfor now, it's works well with - after installing a plugin that prevents a few specific issues.
I'll try Full with self-signed certificate later :)Oct 12, 2015
- And I also added an automatic redirection to HTTPS withpage rule, as plugins to do that get confused because it's HTTP on the server:
http://supercur.io/blog/tag/color is redirected to HTTPS :)Oct 12, 2015
- simple answer: no :)Oct 12, 2015
Add a comment...