2 Photos - View album
15 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- I have a prototype already working on a couple devices but I don't know yet if I'll end up releasing it. It'll depends on what's next in my professional future.Mar 25, 2015
- Don't we need a perfectly calibrated monitor to take benefit of your simulated screens ?Mar 25, 2015
- for an accurate simulation yes indeed.
However even without, the color simulation is still useful to compare the "reference" to "how it's rendered instead"Mar 25, 2015
- I indeed see the simulated S6 display is way more saturated compared to the reference pic. thxMar 25, 2015
- it is not (basic mode), but some hues are off, and the brightness and white point are a bit off as well.
I think placebo tricked you here :D
I'm still working on that tho, the simulation is buggy on this example.Mar 25, 2015
- Okay, I should have been more precise and just say we see the color are incorrect.
Colors on the simulated display looks darker
I don't know exactly what this is, you are more qualified than me, but the colors are incorrect :pMar 25, 2015
Add a comment...