4 Photos - View album
14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Is this an edited display profile or a measurement of a stock nexus5? Sorry, I'm not up in the technicalitiesApr 4, 2015
- technically here's how it's done:
- High precision reading of a regular Nexus 5 display using SensorMaster
- usage of this data by my calibration algorithm, defining also the target white point & transfer function (gamma) and near black transition strategy
- loading the correction profile generated using my custom driver in the mobile display controller (using root, stock firmware and kernel) Apr 4, 2015
- Another curiosity...
The measurements you made for example in devices like the galaxy s5 are several on multiple devices or just one?
These measurements made on multiple devices are consistent between them?Apr 4, 2015
- #MWC15 were pretty consistent in display rendering but now that they're out we can observe a lot more variation in units shipped to stores and customers.I measured 2 S5 so far. Those demonstrated duringApr 4, 2015
Add a comment...