Here is an update for Contours Purple (yeah it's been a long time)
I was very busy the last couple of weeks so wasn't able to work on the theme. Only the last week have I had the time to look at it.
This update contains the following:
1) Added overlays for Google Now, Slim Center, Telecom, Gmail & Inbox notifications.
2) Couple of fixes.
3) Put in the new wrapper apk
For detailed changelog, you can refer to the one at the first start of the app.
Hope you guys enjoy it :D
2) Install apk
3) Press the install button in app
4) In layer app browse to /sdcard/overlays and install contour_purple.zip
5) Enjoy !!!
Original post: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+srivasvenkatesh/posts/4VpY5quDkFq
Current post contains screenshots of only the changes, Please refer to the original post if you want to see how all the overlays look.
Jimmy Setiawan, Brian Gill, Branden M & Bauke Zwart (for contacts fix), Dan France-Athayde (for gmail/inbox notification fix)
If you like the theme feel free to donate to me using the button in app or at https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QPHX9DEG6CGEU
Your donations would initially go towards setting up my play store developer account and if it exceeds maybe as beer/coffee :)
PS: I am currently looking at the following (in the given order):
1) See the demand and assess if I need to create a playstore dev account to offer seamless updates going forward.
2) +Brian Gill
is doing some interesting things in his layers wrapper github repo, once finalized- I need to evaluate on integrating them and seeing how they can be improved to give a better installation experience.
3) Providing color variants for this theme - I am looking at orange, yellow, turquoise as of now, let me know if you have any suggestions.
4) Look into overlays for other apps - On top of my list are google keep and chrome. This is just based on apps I use, let me know if you have any suggestions on what I should look at.
5) Look at making a new theme.I already have a couple of ideas - it's just not materializing due to lack of time :(