I started researching a new topic each day towards my learning goal. Below are the topics learnt from Apr 30 - May 9. (This series will be updated for every 10 days) 1. Why designs impacts Performance
2. How page load impacts page ranking in search engine. ...
While testing mobile apps/website/responsive website - I observed Mobile Navigation Options. Most of the time, i used to call as "Menus". Until recently,i dint know those are named differently. Thanks to Luke Wroblewski for sharing the below details. 1. H...
Are you recruiting or interviewing testers? - Then hear is my little experience shared. I usually get mails to take interviews for my team. Due some constraints like More focused on Work (or) its on Automation testing. I dont want to be a Fake interviewer a...
Create by QualiTest Group
- NIITDiploma in .NET Technologies, 2011 - 2012
- Swami Vivekananda Institute of TechnologyComputer Science Engineering, 2007 - 2011
- Narayana Junior CollegeM.P.C, 2005 - 2007
- Brilliant Gtammar High SchoolTenth, 2003 - 2005
- Divya Jyothi High SchoolSeventh, 1995 - 2003
I try to find happiness in every walk of life and try to sprinkle it all around by sharing and gaining knowledge..
Life is to live…and that’s what i do..I LIVE.
In a simple way….I'm quite complicated yet very friendly.
This is ME…!!!
And my name is SKC (My Unique-Identifier)
- Unilog Content Solutions (p) ltdSenior Software Test Engineer, 2015 - present
- Unilog Content Solutions (P) LtdSoftware Test Engineer, 2013 - 2015
- ITC INFOTECH INDIA LIMITEDAssociate IT Consultant, 2012 - 2013Auto-ID Solutions Center
Let's talk about Quality: Passion. Ambition. Quality. Success.
December topic discussed in ASQ blog expressed a question: Is quality ambitious enough? Bill Troy, ASQ CEO, shared an article by Brooks Card
Test This Blog - Eric Jacobson's Software Testing Blog: Don’t Tell Anyon...
Test This Blog. Eric Jacobson. Software Testing Blog. Refinements on the art of software testing.
Did anybody test this stuff? Checking vs. testing on a credit card website
My recent stumbles on a department store credit card web site provide an excellent example of the difference between checking software versu
Back to Basics: How to use the Windows Command Line
Those of us that have worked with computers for most of our lives, take the command line for granted. We know it exists, we know basically h
Software Testing Training and Software Testing Consulting - ISTQB softwa...
Rice Consulting Services specializes in software testing training and software testing consulting. We equip you to test your systems better