BEST VIEWED LARGE
As we get ready to go Nicaragua to run our 3rd workshop we are looking forward to getting together with all the kids. This image was taken on our first workshop with . The skies were awesome and the Volcano was burping huge amount of gas that would form into a perfect mushroom cloud.
How was this image created?
I decided not to use a GND filter because it would darken the top of the cloud too much. Instead I decided to bracket three shots and ensure that entire dynamic range is captured using histograms on the back of the camera. These were then blended together with our iHDR workflow using Photshop layers and mask to create this image.
Enjoy & Share.
Spanish Dale! is a Language School situated in Granada, Nicaragua, Central America. Established in 2006, the school offers intensive Spanish instruction for individuals, couples, children and families.
Spanish Dale! is located in the charming Hotel Spa Granada. This hotel is in a colonial-style mansion 220 yards from Granada Central Park and features the Chocolate Museum on site where guests can see the manufacturing process. Other amenities include a full-service spa, a 60 feet outdoor swimming pool, a poolside bar and a coffee shop/café.
The climate up here is perfect for studying, relaxing and having fun!
We are a school that teaches Spanish to foreigners from all around the world. Spanish Dale! also introduces students to the Nicaraguan people, environment and culture to promote intercultural exchange.
- To generate income for Nicaraguan teachers and for families who provide home stays.
- To promote cultural and artistic activities through visits to sites of interest within Granada and the surrounding region.
- Stunning location part of the UNESCO World Heritage
- We are all certified teachers
- Our school offers the best deals of all schools in Granada
- Great international reputation (Lonely Planet, Moon)
- Extra activities can be organized for you by the school (Volcanoes, Islands, Sports, Yoga, Arts…)