SUB:- "A Innovative User-friendly Apps"
Hello :) I am 26 year old boy from India. I am writing a book as a Co-author. I am a Apps Developer. Presently I have developing a Apps which does not exist in the whole world. I make any thing in I.T. field whenever it does not exist in the whole world.
Apps Features :-
1) Peoples can Send/Share message on others Applications. Also, Plus Application Cloud & Social Cloud.
2) Also, you can send & receive email. You Can Send Messages On Social Network (Facebook, G+ etc) Also You Can Share post or write a tweet.
3) + Free call & May be include video call. I make any thing in I.T. field whenever it does not exist in the whole world. We need to from a company and start this project from U.S. This will be the World First Phone-mail. I wish to start this project as a co-founder. This project has a very big potential. (Invest Price Just 800 $ to 1000$ ) Either, we need a sponsor.
4) We have invented the world first "Phone-mail" system. (You Can Send Email On Mo No Ex 9979908660 !!) (May be include)
And One More Thing All of Photos, Email, Contacts Backup with email & Phone No search engine! If you require P.P.T File so I can send you.
It's not possible to make a innovative apps by a single person. Your valuable co-operation is needed for this. I wish to start this Application project as a co-founder. This project has a very big potential.
Have a great Day,
(Apps Developer, Author, International Record Holder)
- Microsoft2008 - present
- Corillian2001 - 2007
- STEP Technology
- Chrome Data
- Oregon Institute of Technology
My name is Scott Hanselman. I work out of my home office for Microsoft as a Principal Program Manager for our Web Platform, aiming to spread good information about developing software, usually on the Microsoft stack. Before this I was the Chief Architect at Corillian Corporation, now a part of Checkfree, for 6+ years. I was also involved in a few Microsoft Developer things for many years like the MVP and RD programs and I'll speak about computers (and other passions) whenever someone will listen.
Before Corillian and Microsoft I worked as a Principal Consultant at a local Microsoft Solution Provider called STEP Technology, speaking, writing, consulting, and very much not getting rich during Web 1.0. Even earlier, I worked at a Car Parts Data Warehouse called Chrome Data, and before that I had a small company that specialized in internationalization and thunking. I've also been an Adjunct Professor at OIT, teaching C#. On the side, I created the first PalmPilot Diabetes Management System in 1998 and sold it to a healthcare company five years later. It's now in limbo, but I'm trying to get it released as Open Source.
What else would you like to know?
I am an early adopter, it seems. I ran Tweak Computer Support BBS, with some success, a very long time ago. I was a FidoNet node. I have nice teeth and love cheese amongst other things. I like Tools, and I've co-written some books. I'm diabetic. I like studying Amharic and Zulu/Ndebele and listening to African Music as well as other more diverse music. I know Black Hair and can both braid and cornrow. I have a podcast. I hack on hardware and waste time. I do Open Source. I am good at Excel and keep my resume mostly up to date for no reason. We speak Sign Language to my son and my wife speaks Ndebele. I have a great family and have had great teachers and a fantastic wedding with a great Cake Topper. I don't sleep too much. I write a lot. I'm trying to raise $50,000 for Diabetes research.
That's me, today. I'll be different tomorrow, hopefully better.
- Oregon Institute of TechnologySoftware Engineering
- Sky Force 2014