How does this one compare to other templates you use?
There's simply too much choice and I can't click every potentially interesting result. And, especially on small mobile screens, it takes time to skim even the first several few results.
As a creator I try to make my collection titles descriptive, like bloggers often do for SEO. That said, there's room for differentiation and experimentation.
For example, you used a keyword (movies) that gives at least an idea of the collection's broad topic. Having a descriptive tagline like yours also helps, as well as a cover image that clarifies the topic or complements the title.
For the record, I also don't mind Mad Max.
- Aberystwyth UniversityInternational Politics, 1994 - 1997
- Birkbeck, University of LondonMasters European Politics, 2004 - 2006
- University of North LondonPost Graduate Research, 2007 - 2008
- Coleg HarlechDiploma European Studies, 1993 - 1994
- Sheffield Hallam UniversityOnline Communications, 2010 - 2012
- UK GovernmentDigital Editor, present
1864: The forgotten war that shaped modern Europe - Tom Buk-Swienty - Go...
books.google.co.uk - The Battle of Dybbøl, 1864. Prussian troops lay siege to an outpost in the far south of Denmark. The conflict is over c
Scottish Referendum – Google Politics & Elections
Follow the debate. Catch the latest Google+ Hangouts and YouTube videos. Poverty, Resources and Egg Throwing in an Independent Scotland - #I