Monrad responded "General de Meza, you are nervous - - afraid of cold air and bacteria. It is no wonder that you are also afraid of the Prussian army. The Danish army does not need creative leaders. Denmark needs a general who understands Danes' wishes.
- Aberystwyth UniversityInternational Politics, 1994 - 1997
- Birkbeck, University of LondonMasters European Politics, 2004 - 2006
- University of North LondonPost Graduate Research, 2007 - 2008
- Coleg HarlechDiploma European Studies, 1993 - 1994
- Sheffield Hallam UniversityOnline Communications, 2010 - 2012
- UK GovernmentDigital Editor, present
1864: The forgotten war that shaped modern Europe - Tom Buk-Swienty - Go...
books.google.co.uk - The Battle of Dybbøl, 1864. Prussian troops lay siege to an outpost in the far south of Denmark. The conflict is over c
Scottish Referendum – Google Politics & Elections
Follow the debate. Catch the latest Google+ Hangouts and YouTube videos. Poverty, Resources and Egg Throwing in an Independent Scotland - #I