"In daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to do in an emergency situation... This is for you, and for you to share with your wife, your children, & everyone you know.
After reading these 9 crucial tips, forward them to someone you care about. It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do :The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!
2. Learned this from a tourist guide. If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse,
DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you... Chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse.
RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy.. The driver won't see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc. DON'T DO THIS!) The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR , LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE..
If someone is in the car with a gun to your head DO NOT DRIVE OFF, Repeat: DO NOT DRIVE OFF! Instead gun the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car. Your Air Bag will save you. If the person is in the back seat they will get the worst of it. As soon as the car crashes bail out and run. It is better than having them find your body in a remote location.
5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
A.) Be aware:look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor , and in the back seat.
B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
C.) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and the passenger side.. If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out. IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)
6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot. This is especially true at NIGHT!)
7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN!
The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; and even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN, Preferably in a zig -zag pattern!
8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP It may get you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked 'for help' into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.
9. Another Safety Point: Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last, and she called the police because it was late and she thought it was weird.. The police told her 'Whatever you do, DO NOT open the door..' The lady then said that it sounded like the baby had crawled near a window, and she was worried that it would crawl to the street and get run over. The policeman said, 'We already have a unit on the way, whatever you do, DO NOT open the door.' He told her that they think a serial killer has a baby's cry recorded and uses it to coax women out of their homes thinking that someone dropped off a baby.. He said they have not verified it, but have had several calls by women saying that they hear baby's cries outside their doors when they're home alone at night.
10. Water scam! If you wake up in the middle of the night to hear all your taps outside running or what you think is a burst pipe, DO NOT GO OUT TO INVESTIGATE! These people turn on all your outside taps full blast so that you will go out to investigate and then attack.
Stay alert, keep safe, and look out for your neighbors! Please pass this on.
This e-mail should probably be taken seriously because the Crying Baby Theory was mentioned on America 's Most Wanted when they profiled the serial killer in Louisiana."
#personalsafety #safety #womensafety
-"I didn't even complete my university education" - Bill Gates
-"I was sexually, mentally,emotionally and verbally abused by
my father as far back as I can remember until I left home at
the age of eighteen" - Joyce Meyer
-"I struggled academically throughout elementary school" Dr Ben Carson
-"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training" -
-"I used to sleep on the floor in friends' rooms,returning Coke
bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple" - Steve Jobs
-"My teachers used to call me a failure" PM Tony Blair
- "I was in prison for 27 years"- Retired President Nelson
Though we pass through many difficulties in life, we should not
give up because Life is not about what you couldn't do so far, it's
about what you can still do so
never give up
- Cisco Systems, Inc.Software Engineer, 2013 - present
- Intel CorporationIntern, 2012 - 2013
- InfosysAutomation Engineer, 2009 - 2011
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) PilaniMasters in Engineering in Computer Science, 2011 - 2013
- Nehru College of Engg. And Research Centre,Thrissur,Kerala,INDIAComputer Science, 2004 - 2008
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Kanjikode,Palakkad,Kerala,INDIA1992 - 2004
All you want to know about Arvind Kejriwal - The Times of India
Arvind Kejriwal, the firebrand activist who has successfully upset the uneasy balance of power in Delhi’s political scene, is all set to bec
100 Awesome Things from the Indian 90's, that'll make you wanna go back
Remember your parents complaining “Kids these days…” when you were busy playing Mario for hours together on TV? Well, its your turn now. Her
NDTV 24x7: Watch Live TV, Live News, India News Free
Watch Live TV 24*7 broadcasting your favorite news channel all over the world for free covering news movies music sports lifestyle and more