"The inescapable conclusion from these and many other similar facts: new industries, new companies, and free agent employment relations are not going to fix the stagnant median incomes, growing income inequality, and persistent unemployment issues confronting the U.S. economy." Agreed!
- Northwestern UniversityMasters of Science in Communications
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Sally Duros CommunicationsChange agent. Digital communications. Independent journalist., 2006 - presentMission-driven change agent. Professional editor, writer and communicator, with expertise in telling stories, social messaging and building a digital brand through both social media and print channels. Talented photographer and intelligent, informed interviewer skilled at engagement and capturing the essence of a person, place or thing in a profile. Adept at using digital newsroom technology, including content management systems, Twitter, Facebook, Google-plus, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and others. Working knowledge of tools that bring the competitive edge to digital content including Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization.
- Chicago Sun-TimesReal Estate Editor
- Genesis House
- American Economic Development Council
- Chicago Public Schools
- City of Chicago, Offices of Mayor Richard M. Daley
- Crain's City & State
- The Wall Street Journal
312. 282. 8680
Socilab - Social Network Visualization, Analysis, and Education
Socilab is a free tool that allows users to visualize, analyze, and download data on their LinkedIn network. It works with the LinkedIn API
The Humanity of the Web: Reflections of a Social Computing Evangelist
Social Computing Evangelist Luis Suarez reflects on the Social Web's ability to humanise us, to remind us of our connections to each other,
Legacy Foundation, Gary partnership opens road to redevelopment | Knight...
The Legacy Foundation and the City of Gary, Ind., are working together to develop new technology that will enable residents to address bligh
I'm a Member of the American 'Used-to-Haves' |&nbspKathl...
I'm not a "Never Had." I know what it's like to pay bills on time and have a little left over. I remember vacations and pedicures and going
10 Important Tips on Teaching Entrepreneurship | Mediashift | PBS
Teaching Media Entrepreneurship
Burlington Group Wins Grant For Public Service Tech
A Burlington group of self-proclaimed “civic hackers” won a $35,000 grant this week to build a web service to help local community organizat
Digital literacy at forefront of digital inclusion efforts | Knight Digi...
While New York City and Los Angeles make headlines with plans for free or affordable Internet, grassroots digital stewards in communities li
This So-Called Digital Life: Re-Evaluating the Value of Time Spent in So...
Believe it or not, this isn't anti-social...it's a norm of a then analog society. Whether we like it or not, it happens with every media and
Smart Chicago Collaborative helps community connect with civic data | Kn...
Smart Chicago Collaborative is a new institution charged with bringing the one partner to the civic innovation table that truly matters – co