- Bioinformatics Center, Univerisity of Pune, PuneBioinformatics, 2010 - 2012M.Sc (Bioinformatics) -- Project - Validation of Time Series Technique for Prediction of Confirmatinal States of Amino Acids
- Government College of Pharmacy, AmravatiPharmacy, 2006 - 2010
- G.S.College of Arts,Commerce,Science. Khamgaon12 science, 2003 - 2005
- Clogeny Technologies, PuneSoftware Engineer (BigData & Cloud), 2014 - present- Working on Cloud Broker Application
- Trendwise Analytics, BangaloreSoftware Engineer, 2012 - 2013- Hadoop Administration & Cluster maintenance - Performance optimization using BigData tools - Data analysis using MapReduce, Pig scripts, Hive query, R-Hadoop - Social Media Analysis for Twitter, Facebook, Blogs - Sentiment Analysis & opinion mining of social media data, emails, literature. - Web Scrapping, Data Mining, Data Visualization, Forecasting, B.I reporting
Interactive Guide: 100 Most Endangered Species In the World
Explore this interactive calatog of species facing extinction.
Summary - Science Fair 2012: Project 64a91af142a459cfb486ed5cb05f803b2eb...
Leveraging the computing power of the cloud to assist with medical diagnosis can become an effective tool for doctors to provide more consis
Brown University creates first wireless, implanted brain-computer interf...
Researchers at Brown University have succeeded in creating the first wireless, implantable, rechargeable, long-term brain-computer interface
German student builds electromagnetic harvester to recharge a battery
Dennis Siegel, a student at the University of the Arts in Bremen, Germany has built what he calls an electromagnetic harvester—it converts e