- Sgb.co.inSEO SEM SMM PR Branding, 2009 - presentSEO SEM SMO SMM PR BRANDING Expert Team Leader Since 2009 checkout my work details
Rajkot Gujarat India
SEO Team Leader | Brand Developer | PR | SEM | SMM | SMO at Sgb.co.in
• Experience in Link Building (One-way, Reciprocal and 3-way),
Article Submissions, Press Releases, Classified Marketing, Keyword
Analysis, Content Optimization, RSS Feed, Blog Submissions, Directory
Submissions, Yahoo answers, SBM, Social Networking, Microwebsite
Creation, Profile Branding, Product Feed Submission in shopping site,
web 2.0 site submission, W3 Validation, forum/blog commenting.
• Expertise in interacting with the client's technical / marketing teams and providing recommendations on strategy implementation.
• Deft in drafting recommendations, reviewing SEO campaigns and outlining strategies with proven abilities in interacting with Web Developers, Content writers and Clients.
• Working with PPC team, Product page management on Google and Amazon
• Most Familiar with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tool.
• Keyword research by using Google Keyword Tool, Word Tracker, Omniture, Overture.
• Email Marketing
• Product feed creation and submission to shopping sites (Google shopping, thefind.com)
• Social Media Optimization, Social Bookmarking and Networking (SMO/SMN)
• Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with proven abilities in team management, customer relationship management and planning.
• Working with development team to come up with SEO strategy, altering relevant web pages so that it ranks higher in the organic listings of search engines; identifying any potential problem areas and highlighting areas of improvement; researching the proper keywords to target range of clients, evaluating and testing existing site's content, creating competition analysis and creating statistical analysis to project current search engine traffic patterns.
• Implementing ethical/white-hat Search Engine Optimization techniques to produce solid high rankings for numerous keywords.
I have done SEO for many websites which are now good ranking positions in major Search Engines. I have good skills with all SEO strategies.
Off page Work
- Directory Submission
- Blog creation
- Blog Posting
- Blog Commenting
- Article Submission
- Press Release
- Link Baiting
- Lens Creation
- Hub Creation
- RSS Feed submission
- Forum discussion
- Video Submission
On Page Work
- Keyword Analysis
- Meta Analysis
- Robot file creation
- Google analytic code generation
- W3C validation
- H1 tag
- Alt tag
- XML and HTML sitemap creation
- Social media optimization
- 1. Content in this Presentation Introduction to SEO Why does business need it? How Search Engine Works? SEO Process On Page Optimization Off Page Optimization
- 2. What is SEO? SEO is a type of online marketing or technique of optimizing the webpage or website in according to search engines (Google, yahoo, Bing etc.) to make it accessible or visible on SERP (search engine result page) in terms of higher ranking for the targeted keywords.
- 3. SEO TERMS KEYWORDS: In SEO, Keyword is a actual search term or phrase that best describes the contents of a web page. Search Engine Result Page (SERP): The page on which search Engines display search results. Website Ranking means the position where the pages of a website are placed by search engines for targeted keywords.
- 4. Organic Vs Paid Search
- 5. Organic Vs Paid Search
- 6. Why does Business Need it?
- 7. How Search Engine Works? A search Engine operates in following order: Web Crawling – Every SE have its own spiders or crawlers to scan web. Indexing – Include web pages in its database Searching – When user put a query, SE searches in its database for the web pages that are most relevant to the search term and display results on the SERP.
- 8. SEO Process
- 9. Website Analysis
- 10. Research Find best keywords that are related to your website services or products and best describe about your website. Select keywords that are less competitive and most searchable. Tools: Google Trends, Google Keyword Planner, World tracker etc.
- 11. On Page Optimization
- 12. Meta Tag Optimization Meta Title: length – 60-70 characters Should include most of the keywords Meta Description: length 150-160 characters Use targeted keywords and synonyms in description. Meta Keywords: 10-15 unique keywords Use Synonyms No repetition of exact keywords NOTE: Use different meta tags for each page.
- 13. Header Tag Optimization Header Tags ranges from (H1, H2 …H6) Used as: <h1>most significant keyword</h1><br> <h2>less vital</h2><br> <h3>further less vital</h3><br> so on.. Do not do over stuffing. Use targeted Keywords or Phrase. Poor to Well Optimized H1 Heading Example- <h1>””</h1> //poor <h1>Hosting</h1> //better <h1>The best Web Hosting Company In India</h1> //Best
- 14. Website Content Optimization It should be optimized both for users and Search Engines. 2-3% keyword density. Do not over stuff keyword in content. Use Fresh content. Do not duplicate. Content should describe best about that web page services/products/information.
- 15. Website URL Structure Search Friendly URL length- 2083 Characters Avoid Dynamic URLs URLs Should include keywords Use Hyphens (-) to separate words (No underscores, spaces, numbers etc.) Example: Search-Friendly URLhttp://www.example.com/category-keyword/subcategory-keyword.html Search UN-Friendly URLhttp://www.xyz3.example.com/a/?q=31z&mg=vv7z&sd=8
- 16. 301 Redirection using .htaccess file Without 301 redirection SE’s consider NON-WWW and WWW URLs as two different URLs and distribute authorities between both. Create .htaccess txt file - Upload this file into “Root folder” through FTP. Result- “non www” will redirect to “www”. Now Google will consider them as one.
- 17. Canonical URL Tag
- 18. Robots.txt Creation A txt file that is uploaded on the website. This file give instructions to web robots about not to index web pages present in this file. Landing URL will be: http://www.domainname.com/robots.txt
- 19. Image Optimization Use image ALT attribute. Use image related keywords in ALT tag. With Image optimization when you do a Google image search, it shows in results. How to put ALT tag: <img src=“http://www.example123.com/imagename.png” alt=“image related keyword”
- 20. Sitemap Creation Sitemap is a map, include list of pages of a website that we want to the search engines to crawl and index. It can be created manually or through online sitemap generating tools. Once created, uploaded on the website. We can check it here: http://www.example123.com/sitemap.xml It makes easy for search engines to reach out the web pages of a website that you want to index.
- 21. 404 Error Page Creation • It helps users to find what they were looking for.
- 22. W3C validation The website should be w3c validate. We can check it at: http://www.validator.w3.org It shows all the HTML errors present on the webpage. You need to correct them.
- 23. Google Webmaster Tools It discovers and shows all the errors (HTML, Indexing, Crawl, Server etc.)
- 24. Google Analytics Tool It provides detailed information about a website traffic, traffic sources, visiting page, visiting duration, visitor location and more!
- 25. OFF Page Optimization
- 26. Questions
- Saurashtra Universitybsc(it), 2006 - 2009
- Saurashtra University2006 - 2009
SEO Rajkot SEO Company Rajkot SEO Service Provider Rajkot SMM SEM PR Bra...
SEO Rajkot SEO Company Rajkot SEO Service Provider Rajkot SMM SEM PR Branding hasn't shared anything on this page with you.
Seo Services | SEO Company | Seo Consultants | Guaranteed seo | Extremeb...
Seo Services | SEO Company | Seo Consultants | Guaranteed seo | Extremebrain.in hasn't shared anything on this page with you.