RSVP is a great place for singles to meet, whether it's for friendship, dating or relationships. You can search through profiles, receive matches and choose how you're seen on the site.
Our Google+ policy
Welcome to the RSVP Google+ page. This page is intended for our members to participate in thoughtful, intelligent and occasionally fun and whimsical discussion.
Both here and on our blogs we welcome lively debate and a variety of opinions however we must set guidelines and for the protection of all our members we will not condone abuse of these.
All users of Google+ have the right to remove unwanted content posted by others on their page, and we reserve the right to moderate comments and remove any that are considered to be:
- Overtly sexual or lewd comments and/or comments containing expletives, or images or videos containing nudity, sexual acts or excessive violence
- References to sexual behaviours unsuitable for discussion in a public forum
- Abusive and/or offensive language or that which is considered defamatory, obscene, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful
- Racism and Sexism - Racially or religiously vilifying any person, or inciting hatred or violence, or likely to insult, offend or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability
- Any form of offensive discrimination
- False, misleading or deceptive commentary
- Completely off topic or repetitive content
- Abuse directed at another person and/or Personally attacking another commenter
- Invasions of privacy including revealing the identity of another commenter
- Sarcasm which adds no value to the general conversation
- Comments which include hyperlinks, email addresses, URLs of any kind
- Plagiarism if able to be identified and not presented as a quote properly credited
- Duplicate posted comments
- Commercial promotion, Advertising or spam
- Linking to unrelated personal blogs or websites. Links to other news stories or websites relevant to the discussion will be allowed
- Persistently misrepresenting our content. While we welcome criticism and feedback, personal attacks on our authors or continual and repeated criticism of our content will be removed
- Shouting – that means they’re written in ALL CAPS
Users who repeatedly breach this policy will be blocked.
If you have any concerns about content posted on this page, please contact us email@example.com
At RSVP it is important to us that dating is a fun and safe experience for you. We are committed to providing you with a secure environment to meet people and treat any suspicion of fraudulent behaviour very seriously. As well as continually monitoring the site for unusual behaviour, we manually check every photo on the site and use an array of technologies to detect unusual behaviour or false profiles. Unfortunately, no matter how vigilant we are there will always be a small number of instances where someone makes their way onto the site, even for a short time, with disingenuous intentions.
To help protect you from falling victim to fraudulent activity, we believe it is important that you know what to look for and what to do if you suspect you are dealing with a scammer.
The same rules must apply to meeting people online, as meeting people offline. Trust your instincts, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is, and never get financially involved.
So we invite you to take 5 minutes to explore our safe dating section, and familiarise yourself with some common warning signs, and what to do if you see anything suspicious.