I send out posts like this every week in my email newsletter, Augment Intelligence. Subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/bLOD2r
If you're interested in receiving weekly email updates of my newsletter, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/bLOD2r
#automation #edtech #education
After nineteen editions, I’ve made a few changes to my weekly newsletter.
1) I’ve re-named it Augment.
2) It’s now a part of my personal website, rather than on a standalone site: https://ricm.ac/augment/. The aim is to have the newsletter complement my upcoming science fiction release.
(p.s. I'll also be re-designing my website soon)
3) I’m re-focusing on Internet trends and the future of technology. So there’s now a FUTURIST angle to the newsletter. This means I’ll be exploring not just the cutting edge technologies of today, but where I think it’s all heading plus the future implications for society. Again, similar to what I'm trying to do with fiction.
If you’re a new reader and this sounds like a fun, thought-provoking weekly read, I encourage you to subscribe to the newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/bLOD2r
To existing subscribers, thank you for your support! Augment will be back tomorrow with edition #20, on the topic of driverless cars and workplace automation. #futurism #technology
This is edition #17 of my Augment Intelligence newsletter. It's delivered weekly, so sign up here if you like what you read: http://eepurl.com/bLOD2r
This is a very important issue in the future of technology, so please comment and share. Also, I'm trying to use Medium to promote this article, so press the little heart button on there if you like it :) #ArtificialIntelligence #MachineLearning #Google #Facebook
- Self employedWriter, 2012 - present
- ReadWriteWebFounder & Editor-in-Chief, 2003 - 2012
Author of Trackers: How Technology is helping us Monitor & Improve our Health. Available now on Amazon: http://ricm.ac/trackers/.
My background: I founded ReadWriteWeb (now ReadWrite) in April 2003, building the business into one of the leading technology blogs in the world. I sold the company to SAY Media in December 2011.