Editor, analyst, writer, fool.
ta/dba Richi Jennings Associates
- Managing editor for NetAppVoice (Forbes)
- Managing editor for EIT (CIO.com)
- Regular writing at: IT Blogwatch (Computerworld) #itbw
Previous editing and writing gigs:
- The Long View (Computerworld) #tlv
- Mobility Matters, misc. features (Input Output) #hpio
- UK Editor's blog (Input Output UK) #hpiouk
- Business Articles (Webroot) #itpro
- On The Other Hand (Computerworld UK)
Conflicts and Disclosures
Likes/favorites/reshares/retweets/+1s etc. are not endorsements.
Richi's current and recent work includes:
- Advisory and technology consultancy for eleven GmbH, Karmasphere, MailShell, Metaswitch Networks, Oracle, Panasonic, Xandros, and others.
- Carbon footprint and LCA consultancy for EVEA Conseil, McAfee.
- Email deliverability consultancy for C/34 Corp., YouFig, ZipDX.
- Site editing for NetApp/Forbes, NetApp/CIO, Federated Media and HP.
- Content-marketing consultancy for Citrix, Commtouch, Federated Media, FireRocket Concepts, HP, IDG UK, IDGe, NetApp, United Media, Symantec, Webroot, and others.
- Speaking and panel moderation engagements for Cisco, IBM, Kerio, NetApp, Novell, Revolution Events, Trend Micro, Xandros.
- Writing independent white papers for Cisco, Identum, Symantec, Trend Micro, Websense, and others.
- General freelance industry analysis work for Ferris Research's clients.
- M&A due diligence consultancy for Ferris Capital Partners' clients.
- Retention by various law firms as an expert witness in patent law cases (identities of law firms and their clients protected under NDAs).
- Consultancy for various hedge funds and other investment institutions (identities of clients protected under NDAs).
- Hargreave Hale AIM VCT1&2,
- ProVen VCT.
ASBPE- and Neal-winner. Manages the most-read Forbes BV page, which also won B2B Mag's Content Marketing award. Manages the most-read IDG BP page. Frequently the most-read writer at Computerworld. Yet, strangely, still a nice bloke. Also not a Lolita.