I have searched all of the net. The only two solutions I have found to replace our community. Majority will rule. Please vote. Facebook group or Google Groups.
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- Many groups are using mewe6w
- I would have to go for Facebook since Google Groups seems to be just a list of individual email posts like USENET groups where you have to click on each one to read it (in fact, it says it provides access to USENET groups). (IDK, maybe GG can be formatted to look differently; I didn't examine it in detail.)6w
- Mary WilloughbyModerator+1I say Facebook too. I have already moved over all my Hidden Realms shop post and such to there. and have just put a notice in all my G+ communities to follow my page there to keep in touch. hope to see you there4w
- Their not shuting down google plus and theirs been groups from here that switched to mewe4w
- Not trying to be a troll but Google IS shutting down their free Google+ service for social users (it will still be available for paid corporate accounts, however) but Gmail & Google Drive & all the other Google services will not be affected. If you have posts on G+ you want to keep, there is a way to download your data to your computer.3w
- Deb SmithModeratorHeywhat's Google Groups? Part of the corporate suite?3w
Add a comment...