We serve thousands of members across the United States and have more than 50 credit union locations in Austin, Dallas and San Antonio and the surrounding areas.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Equal Opportunity Lender. Equal Housing Lender.
Thank you for connecting with us through Google+. We appreciate the opportunity to communicate with you through social media and we look forward to getting to know you better. As you talk with us and with your fellow members, we hope you’ll feel free to share your stories, thoughts and concerns. However, please keep the following guidelines in mind: * Please keep your personal information private. Our goal is to serve you and protect your finances. You can help us by NOT posting personal information (including account numbers and specifics) anywhere online. RBFCU will not ask you for account-related information, so if you receive a request to share your information, please contact our Member Service Center immediately, so we can take action to safeguard your account.
* In addition, to protect you, we will delete posts or messages if we see personal/account-specific account information posted to our social media accounts.
* Posting on our wall means that you are allowing everyone, including people off Google+, to access the information you post and associate it with you. You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments and any other personal information provided as part of your post.
* Please be respectful of each other. Treat your fellow members/social media users as you’d want to be treated. We also aim to keep our social media sites family-friendly, so if we see a questionable post or offensive language, we will remove the content.
* No promotion of goods, sites or any other services, unless you are promoting an event partnering with RBFCU.
* We ask that all credit union employees and representatives share their affiliation if posting about RBFCU products and services on RBFCU social media sites. We’re proud to work for RBFCU and to serve you, so we want to make sure you know who we are!
* Posts from anonymous or fake accounts or profiles, as well as spam posts, are subject to removal.
* We will do our best to respond to your message in a timely manner, so please be patient, especially at night and on weekends.
* We reserve the right to remove any comment at any time for any reason without warning.
* RBFCU reserves the right to use all materials posted to the Google+ page (photos, ideas and other information).
* If you have a question, concern or would like to communicate via email with someone from our team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if your issue is account-specific and/or requires more immediate assistance, you may wish to contact our Member Service Center at 1-800-580-3300.
Thank you for connecting with us. We look forward to talking with you via social media.