How should we think about neural networks? How can they help us think, ourselves?
* An exploration of very general techniques for visualizing neural networks.
* Visualizations of sophisticated models from Google's deep learning research group.
* meta-SNE, a new algorithm for visualizing entire spaces of neural networks, instead of individual ones.
* A visualization of English Wikipedia, as a whole!
* A way to use deep learning for gender studies (and more)!
- Senior Software Engineer, 2012 - presentSpeech Recognition group
- AppianArchitecture Engineer, 2005 - 2012
Larry Page Lays Out His Plan for Your Future | Wired Business | Wired.com
At TED, Google CEO Larry Page talked about how he'll use the resources of the world's third-largest company to build his techno-optimistic v
Download Google fonts to your desktop - Google Developers Blog
News and insights on Google platforms, tools and events
Google Shopping Express – Same-day delivery from local stores
Shop local stores online and get items delivered the same day. Sign up to be an early tester in the San Francisco Bay Area.
U.S. energy independence is no longer just a pipe dream
Domestic oil and natural gas boom create an opening that is producing jobs and new optimism.
A free and open world depends on a free and open web. | Google
A free and open world depends on a free and open Internet. Governments alone, working behind closed doors, should not direct its future. The
Remarkable Portraits Made with a Single Sewing Thread Wrapped through Na...
Constellation is an ongoing series of portraits by New York artist Kumi Yamashita known most prominently for his innovative light and shadow