Start a hangout
231 followers|46,898 views
Works at Icon Technologies, Inc
Lives in new jersey
231 followers|46,898 views
rahul hasn't shared anything with you.
People are more likely to share with you if you add them to your circles.
- SADTMComputer Science, 2003 - 2007bachelor of engineering in computer science
Oracle Pl Sql / ETL Developer
Oracle, Informatica, SVN, IBM Rational Tool, Oracle 11g, Oracle Sql Developer, Oracle Data Modeler
- Icon Technologies, IncOracle Pl Sql Lead, 2014 - presentRoles & Responsibilities: • Gather the various reporting requirement from the business analysts. • Developing Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures, Functions, Packages, SQL scripts to facilitate the functionality for various modules • Coded and implemented PL/SQL packages to perform batch job scheduling. • Created programming code using advanced concepts of Records, Collections, and Dynamic SQL. • Troubleshoot, fixed, and implemented bug fixes and enhancements within tight deadlines. • Created mapping using Infomatica 9.6 to extract data from different sources and load in the reporting tables. • Understands New Releases and Migration Impacts • Develop test cases and create test scripts. • Verified data completeness and transformation rules. • Execution of test scripts for manual testing of the product. Environment: SQL Developer, Oracle PLSQL, SVN, Oracle 11g, Windows 7, SQL Developer Data Modeler 4.0, Informatica
- IBMOracle Pl sql developer, 2012 - 2014Roles & Responsibilities: • Generated server side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances. • Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys. • Created PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages for moving the data from staging area to data mart. • Created scripts to create new tables, views, queries for new enhancement in the application using TOAD. • Created indexes on the tables for faster retrieval of the data to enhance database performance. • Used Bulk Collections for better performance and easy retrieval of data, by reducing context switching between SQL and PL/SQL engines • Worked with Business Analysts to define testing requirements to satisfy the business objectives. • Wrote technical reports of located data errors with recommended solutions. • Performed Integration, End-to-End, system testing. • Involving in writing complex SQL queries to verify data from Source to Target • Performed data validation testing writing SQL queries. • Using HP Quality Centre for storing, maintaining the test repository, bug tracking and reporting. • Involve in Performance tuning using Indexes, bulk concepts, partitions. • Used principles of Normalization to improve the performance. Involved in ETL code using PL/SQL in order to meet requirements for Extract, transformation, cleansing and loading of data from source to target data structures. • Involved in the continuous enhancements and fixing of production problems. Designed, implemented and tuned interfaces and batch jobs using PL/SQL. Involved in data replication and high availability design scenarios with Oracle Streams. Environment: Toad 9.0, Oracle PLSQL, Quality Center, SVN, Oracle 11g, Windows 7, Informatica
- AccentureOracle Developer/Analyst, 2010 - 2012Roles & Responsibilities: • Identified data streams and reviewed data models for testing strategies. • Developed a Conceptual model using SQL Developer Data Modeler 4.0 based on requirements analysis • Created dimensional model for the reporting system by identifying required dimensions and facts using SQL DM 4.0 • Generated server side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances. • Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys. • Conducted source to target data mapping. • Developed normalized Logical and Physical database models to design OLTP system for insurance applications • Identified defects and errors in data prior to data processing. • Mitigated existing issues and provided solutions. • Collaborated with back end and database testers. • Processed data for testing and analytic after mitigation of data errors. • Thorough out the project in various iterations/Sprints – conducted system testing, integration testing, functional testing and integration testing. • Developed ETL test scripts based on technical specifications/Data design documents and Source to Target mappings. Environment: Toad 9.0, Oracle PLSQL, HP Quality Center, SVN, Oracle 11g, Windows XP, Informatica
- SyntelAnalyst Programmer, 2007 - 2010Roles & Responsibilities: • Prepared screens using JSP. • Used struts framework to develop the insurance application. • Prepared all the documents related to the Client delivery and the Quality documents for QA process. • Developed functions, procedures and packages to implement the system's business logic using PL/SQL. • Generated server side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances. • Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys. • Involved in the design phase of the development. • Responsible for the physical as well as logical design of database. • Thorough out the project in various iterations/Sprints – conducted system testing, integration testing, functional testing and integration testing. • Environment: Toad 9.0, Oracle PL/SQL,SVN, Oracle 10g, Windows XP, Java, Struts, Eclipse, Apache Server
jaipur - jaipur - delhi - mumbai - chennai - gurgaon - pune