But consuming media critically is a skill, and in an age where media is more prevalent than ever before, it’s a skill worth having. It’s a skill worth having because you are going to continue to be exposed to media, and it is going to continue to attempt to manipulate you. It’s a skill worth having because it makes it less difficult to see people talking shit about things you like, not more. It’s a skill worth having because some of the shit being taught en masse by media is horrible…"
- Tacoma WeeklyGraphic Designer, 2013 - present
- ra design & illustrationCreative Professional, 2003 - present
- GeekGirlConManager of Design, 2013 - 2014
- GeekGirlConAssociate Design Manager, 2010 - 2013
- Ultradot Media2008 - 2010
- The Dot Generator2009 - 2010
Rachelle is a designer and illustrator based in Seattle, Washington, with a background in Visual Communications and extensive experience working with a diverse range of clients.
She is available for commissions, freelance opportunities, friendship, and impromptu adventures.