Today I have a good news for my new R2001 (OPPO YOYO).
This smartphone has a good camera, but poor internal storage.
Install less than 10 apps, it says the storage has already full.
Truly, I am not a smartphone technician or expert. Not at all.
Based on this page, I try to re-partition it and it works!
Now my internal storage has been increasing 2x, from 1GB to 2GB.
The steps are
1. download Vroot 1.7.3 (www.mgyun.com/en/getvroot
and download CWM RECOVERY (http://www.mediafire.com/view/?3a8z5ia68xtcneb
) and put them in your phone storage (not external phone storage)
3. install Vroot
4. activate USB debugging (developer mode, activate it by touching several "build number" in Settings --> About PHone --> Build number.
5. connect usb cable to your pc and let the driver installed.
6. the "root" button will appear on the right bottom of vroot window. click it and wait for several second until finished.
7. after successfully rooted, you will find superuser in your apps.
8. install MobileUncle Tools in your device (google play) and run it
9. tap "Recovery Update" and select OPPO-yoyo_cwm_recovery.img
then you will guided to reboot to CWM recovery mode
11. in CWM recovery mode, choose "Install zip" (using volume up-down) and select using power buttom.
12. choose zip sdcard
13. select "R2001_RePartition_signed.zip"
14. follow the instruction (I don't remember, but trust me it easy)
15. on the partition select 2GB instead of 1GB
16 follow next instruction until it finished
* format the phone storage (choose YES) when the system warn you that the storage is damage. **
use at your own risk, I am not responsible for any damage caused it. I just wanna share my experience ** #oppostorageproblem #oppoinsufficientstorage #oppofixstorage