We've created this resort with a great reverence for its spectacular natural setting, knowing it would call out to those who wished to escape the ordinary. Our golf courses are a natural extension of the historic and communal grasslands known as the Commonage and are sculpted in harmony with the ancient mountains and crystal blue lakes that carved out this playground millennia ago.
Falcons, osprey and eagles continue to thrive, as so deer and coyote. Predator Ridge has always been a place of peace, tranquility and balance.
Here, the mountains are green in summer and the soil perpetually rich -- the bounty resplendent.
Predator Ridge offers an amenity package that is unmatched in Canada.
- Luxury accommodation in our lodge or cottages
- 36 holes of championship golf with the Okanagan's finest practice facility
- access to the KurSpa at Sparkling Hill
- Over 12kms of hiking/biking and walking trails
- Outdoor pools and jacuzzi
- State-of-the-art fitness centre with indoor lap pool
- Gourmet farm to table dining at Range Lounge & Grill
- Gourmet coffee shop and general store