"Here comes the 0.95 release."
20 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- https://phabricator.freedesktop.org/maniphest/task/create/?projects=pitivi (Google+/Twitter/blogs are not well suited to bug reporting :)I don't really understand what you're referring to, could you please explain your issue in a bug report/enhancement request, here:
: same link as above, but see also http://wiki.pitivi.org/wiki/Bug_reporting for more information that would be helpful. And feel free to join us for a chat on our IRC channel, #pitivi on Freenode.Nov 21, 2015
- it´s not a bug Jeff Fortin Tam it was susgestion how to make it simple to remove frame by frame within the timeline that´s allNov 22, 2015
- yeah, and improvement requests (however you call them) belong in a bug tracker, not on social media where they will be quickly forgotten.Nov 22, 2015
- extracting a standard xz file is two clicks if you have file-roller or any graphical archive manager installed. Please be respectful in future communications.Dec 6, 2015
- my god... Just extract it... Can't be that hard. Very nice release btw! It did not crash yet! And the drag and drop works really good <3Dec 6, 2015
- Please make a "audio Visualizer" or "Audio spectrum" idk the name.
Please make that :)Jan 17, 2016