I want to install Ubuntu 13.10 on 25GB SSD & point /home to a 100GB partition on C:, which will be created after i shrink windows on disk1. Should i also have EFI partition ? what is that & how to do it ?
14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 22 previous comments
- Download it from with in Windows.Oct 26, 2013
- any specific version you suggest? I have always installed only from Ubuntu software center..so if I download, is it like a zip file which I need to extract somewhere in the /bin?Oct 26, 2013
- Oct 26, 2013
- same issue with chromium as well :-(... this issue is really cutting me down, but I'm glad and really happy that I have some support and people helping me solve it !Oct 26, 2013
- Best bet ask the front desk for the homepage to the wifi login. Also you could try IE tab for Firefox it is an add on you can get, allows your page to think it is open in IE . My good guess if it is not working with Chrome or Firefox it is possibly scripting related.Oct 27, 2013
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/106653179@N08/10508034496/plz have a look at
i m loading the homepage ip address directly.. but it takes ages to show this login request and then after entering credentials, it keeps loading forever !! can it be an issue with network manager or something else choking the adhoc req?
i tried to share my mobile hotspot and open the same login page.. it loads up quick and easy.. screenshot http://www.flickr.com/photos/106653179@N08/10508169446/
I hope this gives you more idea of what is happening :)Oct 27, 2013