Potentially the worst ski video ever created. My GoPro faces the
deliciously fresh powder for about 90% of the video, while the other 10%
combines my squealing, screaming, and complaining.
On the bright side (pun intended), this is what a bluebird day in Chamonix
looks like. If life was a musical, it would be this Earth, Wind & Fire song
on repeat in the background.
If you get motion sickness, just skip the video.
The Images I...