Tim Geithner, the former US Treasury secretary has lunch with the FT and talks about future risks, crisis management, mistakes and misperceptions.
Le projet de Mr. El Rhazi a été réalisé en C/C++ à l’aide de Microsoft Visual Studio et sont versionnés avec SVN sur Github. Il consiste en l'établissement et l'implantation d'un algorithme permet la reconstruction d’une vue complet à partir de fragment....
- Ecole Nationale des Ponts et ChausseesMathematics, Computer Science and Engineering, 2000 - 2004Otmane El Rhazi holds an Engineering degree from École des Ponts ParisTech in Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering. Originally called École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées or ENPC is a university-level institution of higher education and research. Founded in 1747, it is the world's oldest civil engineering school.
- University of Pierre and Marie CurieProbability and Finances, 2003 - 2004Otmane El Rhazi holds a Master degree in Probability and Finances. With major in Mathematics, Econometrics and Finance, it is one of the best education curriculum in Europe. The Pierre and Marie Curie University is the largest scientific and medical complex in France, active in many fields of research with scope and achievements at the highest level.
The engineering profession is highly valued both for industries and investment banks. Since 2006, Otmane El Rhazi is a specialised in derivative modelling, pricing and hedging on commodities, rates and forex. He studied and worked on diverse projects, he principally studied the Brownian's diffusion processes and Partial Differential Equations in highly intense trading environment. It is true that to become an engineer, he has to endure five years of studies and it is not necessarily an easy task. El Rhazi worked in enterprises which, located in diverse countries, have large distinctions with regard to the corporate culture. However, for each job, his mission remained the same: understanding the needs of the business and effort to meet the expectations of the employers in an optimal manner. The world today requires more engineers like Otmane El Rhazi, to build and endure the economic growth. As fellow outside work, he is a nice and idealistic; a fan of photography, nature life and voyages.
- Financial Services, LtdProprietary Day Trader, 2011 - presentOtmane El Rhazi is currently working as a Quantitative Trader/ Sole Trader using automated trading systems based on Java and FIX4.4 interface. He is trading Forex crosses with Carry trade, arbitrage and momentum strategies. He improves his returns using trend forecast and pattern matching algorithms on the equities market. Market data and PnL management are done in house using a Java/Excel System.
- CitigroupQuantitative Analyst/Trader, 2006 - 20011Otmane El Rhazi previously worked as a Desk Quant/Trader at Citigroup in the Fixed Income division. He implemented the pricing system for commodities exotics business on C++ and various models on stochastic volatility model. He helped price debt linked products and manage exotics. His desk support on building volatility and correlation estimation and analysis was done on a daily basis and a separate task.
- EDF TradingStructurer, 2005 - 2006Otmane El Rhazi previously worked as a Structurer at EDF Trading, Structured Derivatives and Options Trading Desk on Exotic and OTC commodities options pricing. He managed to price and sell Barrier, Basket, Asian, European, American, Swing, Swap on different commodities. He was also pricing auctions and hard assets ( VPP, Drax, UK-FR Inter-connector...). His support to the business include flow execution on oil formulas on Brent, Foil oil, Gas oil and Forex.
+44 7414 782 320
Page Street, SW1P 4DQ London, United Kingdom
Ukraine : l'armée russe se retire de la frontière, selon Kiev - France Info
Le porte-parole du ministère ukrainien de la Défense affirme ce lundi que la Russie a entamé ces dernières heures un retrait progressif de s
US jobless claims fall to new 3-month low, raising economy hopes
The number of new U.S. jobless claims fell unexpectedly last week to a new three month, suggesting a strengthening in labor market condition
Enthusiast’s Guide To The 12 Hours Of Sebring | Hooniverse
The 12 hours of Sebring has been run in Sebring, Florida since 1950, and is among the crown jewels of the North American racing calendar. Th
Brent crude net-long rises 10 percent, but well below the record
Hedge funds raised their bullish bets on Brent crude by 12,484 contracts in the week ending February 18. The net-long position is still only
Découvrez le marché des devises qui remporte un franc succès !
Le Forex ou « Foreign Exchange » est le marché des changes ou devises à partir duquel les investisseurs peuvent négocier à l’achat ou à la v
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year From The Daily News Dig - Daily News Dig
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all our fans. Thank you for making 2013 a great year for us and we hope you will continue to follow
Emerging Market Fire Sale Burns Brightly After Fed Taper
“Tapering is not meant to be a tightening.” This oft-repeated quote from late 2013, first uttered by Federal Reserve Chairman, Ben Bernanke,
All Aboard: Why America's Second Rail Boom Has Plenty Of Room To Run
The relic of the 19th century will become the most important logistics system of the 21st century--making billions for Warren Buffett and ot
'Girl Meets World' Gets a Full-Season Order - Well Before its Premiere
Girl Meets World gets a 21-show pick-up!