You use floss to cut a cake or hang a wreath!
The Oral-B brand is a worldwide leader in toothbrushes. Part of the Procter & Gamble Company since 2006, the Oral-B brand includes manual and power toothbrushes for children and adults, oral irrigators, oral care centers and interdental products, such as dental floss.
Oral-B toothbrushes are used by more dentists than any other brand worldwide.
Oral-B’s Google+ page is intended to be a fun space for
you and other Oral-B fans. Please note that Oral-B and The Procter & Gamble
Company (P&G) do not necessarily endorse nor are responsible for the
accuracy of information, opinions, claims, or advice shared here by our fans.
Oral-B strongly encourages users of this page to respect fellow community members and the posting guidelines of Google+, and to understand that we reserve the right to remove postings that are:
- (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene;
- (b) fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
- (c) in violation of any intellectual property right of another;
- (d) in violation of any law or regulation, or
- (e) otherwise offensive, graphically or in tone.
Learn more at: http://www.oralb.com/