Both sides say President Obama's decision to stop deporting young, otherwise law-abiding illegal immigrants could have an affect on the general election. Republican Mitt Romney called it a weak "short-term" approach to a big problem, but did not say he'd reverse the directive if elected.
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 60 previous comments
- 'OBs great recession was created by your God. It is still being fed by your man.'....that was your earlier comment. In your recent comment about Americans feeling better off under Obama, here's what you said...'of course they are better off than1/09. That was the financial meltdown!'
do you have any credibility? In a span of 2 comments, you claim the meltdown was OBs myth, and in another you acknowledge the financial meltdown and hence people ought to feel better than in 1/09. You are hyper partisan. Ought to be ashamed.Jun 21, 2012
- If we cant create jobs the reality is that the illegals will be on the losing end of things - right or wrong. So really its something we need to prepare for and to think also about the idea that the real issue is a gross and widening disparity between rich and poor globallyJul 16, 2012
- Does anyone have a problem that what Obama did was completely illegal? He didn't go through Congress and the. Senate. He has done some things that. Should be impeached, and then be tried for treason!!Apr 21, 2013
- Well Reverand have you ever tried to see the other point of view on this? Or to consider even that another might see many other issues more significant than the one that seems to upset you so much. When we get angry and frustrated sometimes its good to look at the broader picture of things.Apr 21, 2013
- First thing dumb. Ass I'm a white man who is sick of all the lies that President Dumbass,is not helping this country, instead he has us at poverty level for the first time. Since. The20's.
I live in a very nice apartment, I'm a disabled veteran and I don't go to church, the other comment about what I do. To children. If you were. Standing in front. Of me and said what u said, I can promise YOU WOULD BE TAKEN AWAY IN ONE OF 2 vehicle. I'll let you. Pick which one.
Calling him brown isn't being a racist, any more then calling him black if he were darker.
Last thing u c__k_ucker I have never hurt a child in my life,you should. Know what you should know what and who you are talking to before running that big fat mouth of yours.
I would never hurt a child or a woman, I'm 56 and can say on my Honor as a United States Army SSG. The savere abuse that I, my mother, and brother.
I grew up protecting people like YOU!!!
You couldn't be more wrong!!!!
You Made A Huge MISTAKE ;
A VERY ANGRY SSG
life member of:
Handyman of America,
Disabled American Veteran,
Golden Eagle NRA
ENDOWMENT LIFE Member
3 HONORABLE DISCHARGES
Apr 21, 2013
- Im sorry I did not mean to offend you. I appreciate what you did for this country and I know it was tough probably in a way that I have no clue about. Really so much of what we say is about misunderstandings as when i spoke of Anger I was thinking of how hard I worked on a job to remodel a house but did not get compensated fairly - so I feel some anger about that. But to me for my sancity and peice of mind I just have to let go sometimes. I suggest maybe you to consider that and think about how you might also let go of some of those things - if it makes you so frustrated. To me if there is any value to what you did fighting for your country it is about giving assholes like me the right to speak my mind. And the same to you I may not like what you say but its your right to be able to express those views. And to me that is what is about this country that is worth fighting for. And thank you for doing your best to serve this country. We may have radically different views about things but thanks for sharing your perspective.Apr 21, 2013