A) You know when you wake up in the morning and someone else is making you breakfast? That.
B) Fried food at a state fair.
C) The inexplicable smell of Fruit Loops when there are no Fruit Loops in sight.
D) The smell of a campfire."
1. You grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sublicense, copy, modify, delete, enhance and distribute your Content in whole or in part and to incorporate your Content in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, all without compensation to you. Please do not post any Content that you do not wish to license to Barnes & Noble. You further grant us the right to use your Google+ user name and any names you provide to us in connection with our use of your Content.
2. You must have all necessary rights to license your Content to us as described above. You may only submit Content (i) that is not subject to any copyright or proprietary right restriction, or (ii) where the owner or licensor has given express authorization for Barnes & Noble to use the Content as described above. Any Content you submit to us will not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, privacy, publicity or other proprietary right of any person or entity.
3. You may not post Content that involves the transmission of spam, solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes, involves political campaigning or commercial activities, includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person's consent, involves the use or transmittal of viruses or malicious code, or harasses, abuses, or harms another person or entity, or attempts to do so.
4. You are solely responsible for Content you submit, and Barnes & Noble assumes no liability for any Content. You agree to indemnify Barnes & Noble from and against all claims and liabilities resulting from your Content.
5. You agree that we have no responsibility to monitor Content submitted by you or any other user, but we reserve the right to remove Content for any or no reason. You understand and agree that we may ban a user from posting on our Google+ pages and applications as we deem necessary.
6. If you are employed or otherwise compensated by Barnes & Noble, you must disclose your relationship when posting any Content.