Here's what happened when SOS Children’s Villages set up a hidden camera at a bus stop, in Oslo, Norway:
Do Good, Feel Good.
Imagine what the world would be like if every time you were inspired to help someone or something, you could -- with just a few clicks of a mouse, anywhere online. That’s the mission of Network for Good. We make it as easy to donate and volunteer online as it is to shop online, and we make it simple and affordable for all nonprofits, of any size, to recruit donors and volunteers via the Internet.
What we’ve accomplished:
- Have created a secure, convenient donation system that makes it possible to give to any charity, anywhere, anytime online
- Returned $25 to the sector for every $1 invested in Network for Good
- Raised over $500 million in online donations to more than 60,000 different nonprofit organizations
- Built a Volunteer Network that connects users across the country with more than 200,000 local, international and virtual volunteer opportunities
- Taken fundraising viral and raised well over $3.4 million via fundraising widgets
If you’re someone who wants to help your favorite cause, we’re here to help by:
- Enabling you to research and give to any of 1.2 million charities, in one place online at www.networkforgood.org – we also store your donation history for taxes and save your favorite charities lists
- Allowing you to choose from among thousands of volunteer opportunities at www.networkforgood.org powered by VolunteerMatch or find local volunteer opportunities via our partner sites: State of California, State of Illinois, State of Louisiana
- Helping you fundraise for your cause with charity badges at www.sixdegrees.org
- Enabling you to give the gift of charity with the Good Card, a gift card that the recipient can use to give to any charity
- Allowing you to raise money for a Cause on Facebook