Lynne Wester, the Donor Relations Guru, will share the messages and channels that are proven to be effective touches in donor relations.
Do Good, Feel Good.
Imagine what the world would be like if every time you were inspired to help someone or something, you could -- with just a few clicks, anywhere online. That’s the mission of Network for Good. We make it as easy to donate online as it is to shop online, and we make it simple and affordable for all nonprofits, of any size, to recruit donors and volunteers via the Internet.
What we’ve accomplished:
- Have created a secure, convenient donation system that makes it possible to give to any charity, anywhere, anytime online
- Returned $25 to the sector for every $1 invested in Network for Good
- Distributed over $1 billion in online donations to more than 100,000 different nonprofit organizations
- Taken fundraising viral and raised well over $3.4 million via fundraising widgets
Network for Good powers more digital giving than any other platform. We provide nonprofits, corporations, and software developers with simple solutions to power the good they do with supporters, employees, and consumers. Here's how it works:
- If you’re a nonprofit, we offer a suite of services that helps you raise money and reach more donors online – plus the coaching that will make you an online fundraising superstar.
- If you’re a company, we can enable your employees or customers to give to any charity on your site, social networks or mobile devices. We can also set up a micro-site for your organization or power your rewards programs with charity gift cards.
- If you’re a software developer creating innovative ways to give, our platform can process, track, and distribute donations to any charity.
- And if you’re a donor, we make it easy to support your favorite charities – choose from any of over 1 million!