President Trump is undeniably the nation's 45th commander in chief – a fact that doesn't sit well with a majority of the nation's young adults.
30 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 241 previous comments
- Yeah but you been rode hard by nobody.19w
- Poll: Most of us old Americans see young liberal Americans as pretty stupid. No... young liberal Americans are a real special kind of stupid.19w
- yet they are the ones that will be making future decisions when half these farts on this post get old, drop dead...or are being hauled off to the convalescent home...LMBO LMAO...SO PRAY FOR THEM INSTEAD OF BELITTLING THEM...hope you nit wits are paying attention to F.B.I. director Comey testimony that's happening as I type....NO EVIDENCE WHAT SO EVER OF WIRETAPPING...AND YES DONKEY CHUMP IS FUCKING PUSSY ASS PUTIN...IMPEACH THE BASTARD!19w
- “You can’t con people, at least not for long. If you don’t deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on.” - The Art of The Deal19w
- Exactly that means he will do everything he promised.19w
That's not the full quote.
"You can't con people, at least not for long, you can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you can't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on."
That's the full quote. Point is he's a con artist. Trumpcare doesn't cover anyone and his budget pretty much strips funding from government services that make less then 1% of the total budget. The only policy he has delivered on is Muslim ban and that got shot down twice.19w
- Why does everyone take his hyperbole seriously and still he said "deliver the goods" do you not think it's good that the national debt is finally decreasing.BTW it's not a Muslim ban smh.19w
1) Taking away government services that make up less then 1% of the total budget does not decrease the debt.
2) His words mattered as a candidate and they matter as president.19w
- No.im actually telling you the truth.Our national debt has decreased and he is even getting 50 billion from Japan despite Obama saying he needed "a magic wand" but I can at least somewhat agree with you.Maybe he is a conman.Check out a video called "Trump trackdown" I think you'll like it.19w
Have fun day dreaming over your president.19w
- Dude I agreed with you lol.19w
- Did you watch "Trump trackdown"? It's not anything good about Trump man you should check it out.19w
Really why take a few hundred K for yourself when his family businesses are getting billions from foreign Governments.19w
- Exactly so why would he even take the job for president if he didn't need it? Because he cares.19w
If he cared so much, he wouldn't be vacationing to Mar-a-Lago every weekend and holding political rallies every other week.19w
- Do you have any evidence that he is doing this "every weekend"? seems like you're typing out of your ass.I like how when I agree with you ..You don't wanna conversate but as soon as I say something good about Trump you're quick with the replies.19w
The Trump Web site states the ban is against Muslims19w
"around 3:00 tomorrow afternoon for Mar-A-Lago"
"Luckily, for those of you who are going to be joining the President down to Florida this weekend, you'll get some time to get a glimpse of summer at the "Winter White House" in Mar-a-Lago."
"Friday, the President will travel to Mar-a-Lago for the weekend."
And so on...
search.usa.gov - Mar-a-Lago - The White House Search Results19w
- So this to you is called "vacationing" smh.19w
- All you showed me here is that he is working.Have you looked at your own link? Where does it say he is "vacationing" it literally is nothing but work.Lol you pulled a Rachel Maddow.19w
He cares only about the cheers and how much tax a he can cut on his income. He wants to get rid of the alternative minimum tax in 2005 he would have saved paying $ 33 million. Plus on health care another couple of hundred K19w
If he wants to work, then he can go to the White House. That's why it's there. Instead he's wasting tax payer money going to Mar-a-Lago.19w
- Oh so now it's our "tax payer money" paying for him to go to Mara Lago? WOWW! where does it say that? I had no idea Trump is such a big meanie.19w
- I thought your whole point was he is "vacationing" but he's not in fact he is working when he goes so your statements are Irrelevant.19w
Vacationing means spending tax payer money to go somewhere else outside of the White House. It's what Fox News raged over the Obama administration for doing.19w
- Yes but Trump hasn't taken a penny for being president so we don't pay for his trips.Smh.19w
Because Trump told you so? Mar-a-Lago is Trump's property. Guess where that money goes to?19w
- Are you forgetting something?19w