Superuser programs are a fantastic way to truly elevate the leaders in your community, thank them for their contributions and empower them with what they need to continue helping others in the community move forward. Developing a superuser program is no small feat as it involves creating the concept, getting executive buy-in, creating a selection process, making sure your branding and messaging are right before going live, reaching out to your first round and presenting them to the rest of the community in a way everyone can be excited about. And really, that's just the beginning.
Join us for this week’s #CMGRHangout
panel on Friday, April 22nd at 2pm ET/11am PT to discuss superuser programs with community professionals who have been there, done that.+Jonathan Brewer
and +Sherrie Rohde
will be hosting the hangout with +Stuart B
, Holly Goldin, +Charlotte Kubler
and Nathan Maton on panel. +Carrie Keenan
will be moderating the Twitter chat using #CMGRHangout
1. For those who aren't familiar, what is a super user program?
2. How do you communicate the value of the program to new community members?
3. How do you communicate the value of the program to internal business leaders?
4. Are your superusers internal, external, or both?
5. What do you look for when identifying superusers?
6. How do you determine which channels to focus on for your superuser program?
7. How do you develop a program that truly feels valuable to the superuser?
8. How do you grow superusers once they're in the program?
9. How do you leverage your superusers to grow the community?
10. What other tips do you have for creating or working with a superuser program?
RSVP & Watch the Hangout
RSVP here to let us know you’re going to watch. This will add the event to your calendar and remind you to attend! If you want to be on air, please let us know in advance by commenting here.
Let’s discuss ways you can attend:
Watch: You do NOT need to join the hangout. Just stay on the Google+ Event and you’ll see the video on YouTube. (Don’t worry, it will be there and start playing as soon as the broadcast begins.)
Talk and Be Seen: If you decide you want to talk, not just watch, please let us know in advance. (We will only invite a few people for this event, so let us know why you would like to attend.)
Chat: You can watch here and/or follow the conversation on Twitter using #CMGRHangout
If you join us on the hangout, a wired internet connection is preferred and if you have a headset with mic or earbuds, that works best for the audio. You will also need a working webcam.