Mutual of Omaha House Rules
This page provides
a place to discuss the Mutual of Omaha brand, initiatives, services and
breaking news. The following guidelines are designed to help provide a
quality environment for our fans. Please take a minute to read them and
keep them in mind whenever you participate.
By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with Google’s Terms and Conditions.
While we are excited to hear from everyone, it is important to note
that postings by fans to Mutual of Omaha’s Google+ page do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Mutual of Omaha, nor does Mutual of
Omaha confirm their accuracy.
We welcome all questions and
commentary, including constructive feedback. We expect that participants
post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to
this community as a whole. Mutual of Omaha reserves the right to remove
any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who
violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds
- Abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal
- rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- Hateful language or comments targeting age, race/ethnicity, religion,
gender, nationality, political beliefs, sex, color, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, disability, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis
prohibited by law
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material
- protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of
publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received
all necessary consents
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful posts
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Spamming in nature
- Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
If you are offended by a user’s post please report it to Google. If
you would like it removed by us, please contact us at:
respect people's privacy. You are not allowed to submit confidential or
private information. For example, you must not upload the telephone
number, email address or any other contact details of any other person.
If you breach any of the above rules we will use the following steps:
- We will always try to resolve the issue first with
anyone who violates the house rules.
- If we need to
moderate or delete posts, we will always explain our reasons for doing
so, pointing to the relevant section of the house rules.
- We reserve the right to ban followers from our pages for serious violations of the house rules.
We want our social media pages to be an open, welcoming
and constructive space. We really don’t want to have to remove any
content so please do keep in the spirit of our pages. If you have any
questions don’t hesitate to contact us at any time. PLEASE
NOTE THIS IS NOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE OUTLET.