I'm happy to giving my talk "An introduction to GNU screen (Or: how to make the command line work for you, especially when the network is conspiring to stop you.) on March 4th at 1:30 at #scale15x
10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- Well it is different windows in a tab like style versus using split windows.46w
- murph nj+1Ok, your terminology threw me off then. I certainly discuss the window manipulation in my talk as well. The screenshot uses the split window because I think it's a little easier to see that something different is going on.
I much more frequently use separate full windows myself.46w
- Well I already using a tiling environment so splitting gnuscreen is not as useful for me.46w
- murph nj+1I forgot to post when I was doing the talk, but it wasn't live streamed anyway. I'll post a link if/when they provide the recording.46w
- Cool, thanks46w
- I still haven't seen an upload of the talk to youtube, by the way. Still waiting.40w
Add a comment...