15 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- Maybe someone should be asking why congress cut the budget for consulate/state dept. security?Dec 19, 2012
- , the CIA was in fact using the consulate. Those who were killed, with the exception of the ambassador, were spooks.Dec 19, 2012
- I am tired of complaints about the media it's just possible that there are reporters who are the expert in there FiOS in 2 20 no more than most if not all of usDec 19, 2012
- You tell 'em Scott! [What'd he SaY?]Dec 19, 2012
- It's clear that the media is a propaganda arm ot our gorernment. They can't stand the alternative media. internet, talk radio and whatever else that gets the truith out.Dec 20, 2012
- Many years ago, (like 45 or so,) I was assigned as a Army Public Information Specialist ("Spec.4") to escort Roger Peterson, a combat wounded ABC News reporter just in from Viet Nam, to sites along the Korean DMZ. I was nervous and scared. He was GOOD and well known for taking risks of all kinds to get at facts.
I knew a few things I knew he wouldn't believe. I knew American soldiers were sometimes under fire and shooting back in Korea but knowledge of it never really got out. I was an official U S Army journalist. Every recorded interview or article I did was either killed without being released at all or changed so much for "national security" it was untrue in the end. And on this morning I was having a cup of coffee with a network reporter and making small talk. What to do?
Well I asked if it was true, a good reporter would not reveal a source if it would harm that source. He said? "No."
What to do?
Well, I asked "..... Oh? Oh really, Mr Peterson?" He took a longApr 17, 2015