July 30, 2014 8:00 PDT | 11:00 EDT | 15:00 GMT
Join us for a webinar demonstrating how automated patch clamp systems are used in customers' drug discovery labs.
Automated Patch Clamp in drug discovery: Anti-KV1.3 Nanobodies
Presenter: Daniel Janssen, D.V.M., Ph.D., Ablynx NV, Belgium
Validation of a high-throughput, microfluidic patch clamp system for screening of nicotinic compounds
Presenter: Haiyang (David) Wei, Ph.D., Eurofins Pharma Bioanalytics Services US Inc.
Inspect your cells and provide insight into phenotypic changes that are important for understanding cytotoxicity, cell proliferation, and protein expression. Now with StainFree™ Cell counting Technology, additional Brightfield analysis features, and fluorescent green and red detection channels.
Are your stem cells noticeable, repeatable, traceable, and publishable? Download our ebook and see what is achievable using Molecular Devices imaging solutions.
Your free copy includes links to application notes, webinars and posters on:
- High-content imaging of stem cell expansion and differentiation
- Mutiplexed hepatotoxicity and cardiotoxicity evaluation using iPSC-derived cells
- Neuronal toxicity assayed on a multi-mode imaging reader
- Automated high-content analysis of time-lapse imaging
Download Your Free Copy
#stemcells #imaging #toxicity
#Applications supporting protein detection include:
• Western Blotting—scan blots weeks later
• GFP Transfection—measure cell confluence prior to transfection
• IMAP #kinases Assay—sensitive FP and TR-FRET detection
• HTRF Assay—versatility of multiple detection modes
• #ELISA —compact footprint with walk-up usability
• Protein Binding Affinities—study multiple mutants and inhibitors in real time
• SPARCL—complete assays in 60 minutes or less in a single incubation step
UCL - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2nd-july-2014-axontm-pclamp-workshop-ucl-tickets-11900315163
Cologne - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/30th-june-2014-axon-pclamp-workshop-koln-tickets-11900698309
Presenters - Juha Kammonen, Ph.D. Pfizer Neusentis, Cambridge, UK
Adam Hendricson, Ph.D. & Jim Herrington, Ph.D. Bristol-Myers Squibb, Wallingford, CT
Ali Yehia, Ph.D. , South San Francisco, CA less http://bit.ly/1hywNCV
#pharmaceutical_industry #science #electrophysiology #ion_channel
Welcome to Molecular Devices’ hub on Google+ for news, conversation and community.
Molecular Devices, LLC was established in 1983 and launched its first microplate reader in 1987. Since then, the company has continued to advance scientific instrumentation and software for a wide range of bioanalyses, focusing on the needs of life science, drug discovery and biotherapeutic researchers.
1311 Orleans Drive Sunnyvale, CA 94089-1136 United States