My character had a complicated life in Tales of the Arabian Nights last night.
* Turned into ape in jungle-filled magic wardrobe at beginning of game. Should probably stop trying to "enter" everything.
* Granted Robe of Honor and great riches by Caliph of Bagdad for bringing him magic cakes.
* Married by woman rescued from evil efreet. Apparently she had a thing for apes.
* Spent a week at the barber's in Alexandria, presumably shaving all the fur off.
* After falling in the sex-change spring, returned to wife, procreation unsuccessful despite liberal use of magic fish oil obtained from merman in Timbuktu.
* Came full circle by finding another suspiciously similar wardrobe in the final turn. Thanks to new-found piety, given tour by talking bear.