#music #tech #synths #electronicmusic
#infographic #music #industry #news
#dj #music #news
+44 161 833 4722
Bexley Chambers, 1-3 Bexley Square, Manchester, M3 6DB
Since 1996 the Manchester Midi School has been at the forefront of electronic music production and performance, providing exceptional training and facilities for those who are serious about a career in the music industry.
Year on year hundreds of students study with us from around the globe, either by enrolling on one of our online music production courses, or coming to the booming Manchester music scene to study with us in person. Here are some reasons why:
- Our courses require no prior musical knowledge or qualifications. You're here to study with us and that's what matters.
- We have no age limits. You're not too old or too young to get involved with music. As long as you can keep up with the work, we're happy to have you.
- We provide more individual studio time and 1-2-1 tuition that any other UK establishment. This is because we feel this is the way to truly flourish as a DJ / Producer / Audio Engineer - or any other role within the music industry.
- World class tuition. You can get good watching YouTube tutorials, but it's unlikely you'll be amazing - that comes from receiving top tuition. All our staff are active industry professionals signed to a range of labels, and skilled in a multitude of disciplines, from 5x platinum selling DJ tutor Mark One, to Ableton tutor Tom Lonsborough celebrating his 15th release.
- We're an Authorised, Certified Training Centre for Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase and Apple Logic Pro meaning industry-level, consistent, up-to-date teaching on the latest software and equipment - ensuring no stone is left unturned in your learning.
- Competitively priced course fees. Music shouldn't cost the earth; compare our courses to any UK equivalent - you won't be disappointed.
- Connected to the music industry. We have established connections within the industry, allowing us to run free music production masterclasses and workshops that are open to all students. We also work hard to boost the profiles of students and their work, by writing features on them, linking them up with contacts, offering work experience placements and running remix and DJ competitions.
- Located in a thriving music complex. Not only are we a stone's throw from the enormous relocation of the BBC to Salford Quays, MediaCity, which has been stimulating the creative industries around immensely, but the school is situated in Bexley Chambers. This is home to 22 professional studios, filled with producers, record labels, mastering and recording studios - a great step after studying.