To enlarge GIF -> http://goo.gl/fplHAh
Ever wondered, how quickly data generated on internet and what happens on social media in one second?
Then wonder no more.
The team at has designed an interactive infographic that visualize what goes on in the virtual web, every passing second - from YouTube videos to Google searches and from Instagram likes to to every email sent.
By the way, in the 1 second you've been on this page approximately 22574 GB of data was transferred over the internet.
Pin it: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/381539399654450974/
Gif credit to
You might like - How Much Money Google, Facebook and Twitter Make Each Second : https://plus.google.com/+IrfanAhmad/posts/dNtDAGGKdNF
New York City
- ThunderReachCEO & Founder, 2011 - presentSocial media marketing agency based in New York City
- GroupG3Founder, 2011 - 2014LGBT professional network in its formative stages
- VGLPartner, 2013 - 2014Manage social media marketing for gay social network
- Persistent Asset Management Pte. Ltd.Vice President, 2007 - 2011Investor services & marketing for a Hong Kong-based hedge fund of funds
- Merrill LynchVice President, 2001 - 2007Capital introductions, liaising between hedge funds and institutional investors
REGISTRATION: LGBT Business & Technology Conferences (LGBTBizTech.com)
LGBT Business & Technology Events - Bringing together the worlds of advertising, marketing, technology and business related to LGBT Conferen
Social 2 Go-Go: How to Develop an LGBT Social Presence
This presentation provides an overview of action steps to building a powerful, LGBT-targeted, social presence via mainstream social networks
XeeMe is currently supporting over 200 Social Networks. Check this out! ...
XeeMe is a social presence management tool, helping you organize, grow and optimize yor social presence. Over 200 networks supported.
YouTube - Greg - The Flamboyant Kid on Curb Your Enthusiasm
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi
How a 140-Character Twitter Resume Could Land Your Next Job
In essence, a Twesume is a short bio or resume condensed into 140 characters or less, which can be tweeted, messaged or emailed to potential