India's number 1 radio cabs and intercity travel service now available across 23 cities.
Download Meru Cabs Mobile App at http://tinyurl.com/meruapp
and travel smart.
MissionTo be considered the first choice for land transport solutions in India.
We believe in
- Consistent customer service and standardization of business practices
- High standards of ethics, adopting an honest and transparent approach in dealings-with customers and investors alike
- Innovation and continuous improvement which means being alert to the latest technological advancements
- Powering our people and helping them become the best in their chosen field
- Having a humane approach towards all our internal stakeholders and treat each individual with respect and dignity
First launched in Mumbai in April 2007, Meru Cabs was one of the first companies to launch metered "Radio cabs" in India under its brand "Meru". The name "Meru" is derived from the symbolic mountain of the gods, an icon of unshakeable reliability and character - a core value which lies at the heart of Meru's promise to its customers.
Customers benefit from a relaxed commute in a well equipped, air-conditioned cab, which is readily available 24/7. The printed receipt at the end of the ride assures the customer of tamper proof billing.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Meru Cab Company provides a radio taxi service in the four key metros of India - Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Kolkata. Meru Cabs delivers a reliable taxi service by concentrating on each touch point with its customers and devising systems, processes or technologies that will deliver a reliable interface. Meru Cabs uses GPS/GPRS enabled technology in all of the cabs to ensure complete passenger safety. Each Meru cab is owned & maintained by Meru Cab Company Private Limited.
LaunchedApril 2007Awards- NASSCOM - CNBC IT User Award 2010 in Travel & Logistics.
- Express Intelligent Enterprise Awards 2010 – Retail & consumer product.
- Enterprise Awards 2010 – Champion CIO.
- MIS IT Excellence Awards 2010 – Finalist best business enabler.
- Bloomberg UTV CXO 2010 – Finalist CIO of the year.
- Outdoor Advertising Award 2010 – Winners of in-transit media category.
- NASSCOM - CNBC IT User Award 2009 in travel segment.
- Best & Largest Taxi Company in the country by All india Passengers Association IN 2009
- Businessman of the Year 2009 by All india Passengers Association to Mr. Neeraj Gupta, MD Meru Cabs.
- NASSCOM - CNBC IT User Award 2008 in travel segment.
- Excellence Award by the Institute of Economic Studies, Delhi in 2007, in recognition of the high quality and reliable transport services provider
- Edge Award by Information Week
- Udyog Rattan Award by the Institute of Economic Studies (IES) to Mr. Neeraj Gupta, MD Meru Cabs.
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award by the Bombay Management Association (BMA) to Mr. Neeraj Gupta, MD Meru Cabs.
- Wharton University of Pennsylvania - Featured article on technology implementation at Meru.
- Carnegie Mellon University, Haward Business School - Subject of joint case study by Carnegie Mellon and HBS.
- BBC - Feature program on BBC on the Meru Cabs business model.
- The Wall Street Journal - Front page article in WSJ for successful business.ProductsRadio Taxi services Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Pune, Vadodara, Surat, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Visakhapatnam, Bhubaneswar, Udaipur, Mysore, Jodhpur, Indore, Ludhiana, Coimbatore and Kochi