Way back in the latter end of the last century - the 1990s, when Netscape browser was all the rage and - SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption was brand-spanking-new, the U.S. government wanted control over export of “weapons grade” encryption. Its theory wa...
A 12-year-old girl married in an Islamic ceremony to a 27-year-old man in New South Wales miscarried after becoming pregnant, court documents have revealed.
A police statement of facts was tendered to the NSW District Court during the sentence hearing of t...
In 1988, beloved British author Roald Dahl wrote some of his most poignant, instructive words. In an open letter, the writer known for his children's books pierced with dark humour, urged parents to vaccinate their children against measles following the dea...
Peter Greste: Egypt frees and deports Australian Al Jazeera journalist
Australian journalist Peter Greste has been deported from Egypt after 400 days behind bars, and is believed to be on his way home to Australia. There were reports Greste was in good health when he boarded an initial flight from Egypt to Larnaca in Cyprus overnight, accompanied by one of his brothers.
Greste’s family confirmed his release from jail in a statement posted on social media. His brother Andrew Greste said the family was ecstatic and called for the world to respect his brother’s privacy and to give him time to appreciate his freedom.
The family will hold a press conference in Brisbane later this morning :: Read the full article :: http://is.gd/EVVfXz
The CIA plans to radically overhaul operations, ramping up its capability to deal with cyber threats while boosting integration between departments via a network of new units, the agency says. Central Intelligence Agency director John Brennan outlined the p...
One of Africa's most divisive figures, Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe, has taken over the chairmanship of the African Union, casting a shadow over the continental body's relations with the West. The only leader Zimbabwe has known since independence from...
- http://www.indeepmedia.com.au/Lounge, present…what I like most about my world? The anonymity, I like that others get the kudos. [confession] I’ve been blogging since before Blogger belonged to Google, if your the – I need a – date type: 1999! Skills: Ghost Writer: Blogging for important(ish) folk who have neither the time or inclination, but heaps of intention.Discretion, discretion, discretion and a touch of secrecy. Social Media Consultant: …the secret in business is to keep it personal, sounds easy?! Develop and maintain social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied across a variety of client industries. Improve, add-to and develop social media strategy frameworks and approaches. Inculcate these into the Agency, inspire creative and through working practices, training and mentoring. Provide advice and guidance on media & channel selections and work with external partners to maintain a deep understanding of the executional nature of social media creativity. Online Editor: The interweb isn’t print, slouchy editing shines like acne on a powder white face, pages need to look like they’re owned by YOU! copy: …yes please! Subscriber to Wheaton’s Law Articulate…Passionate…Creative Self-starter Problem Solver Resourceful Technically knowledgeable and curious Work well in a team, but mostly LOVE creating the team Content Management Evangelist: love human contact – so long as it’s via the wires – available on short-term contract, freelance or one-off projects. Develop and maintain a social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied across a variety of industries, now and into the future. Improve, add-to and develop social media strategy frameworks, inspire through creative working practices, training and mentoring, we truly believe. Provide advice and guidance on media & channel selections, work with external partners to maintain a deep understanding of the executional nature of social media creativity. Conversant in All-things Technological: SERPs, SEO, Organic, Online Promotion, SMO, Reputation Management, Social Media, Content Management, Copy, Copy and more Copy. If this all sounds too good to be true, your right. I am flawed! I hate resumes, this is it! Please don’t ask to see one; unless of course you’d like to see a few more flaws? I’m pretty positive, about the resume thing. Seriously! …it’s personal, if it isn’t, your missing the point! CLEARLY! …it’s a hardship giving away who my clients are, who they’ve been is much simpler: | The Waters Group | Land Rover Australia | Unruly | Intel | Macro Wholedoods Market | Samsung 1 2 3 4 | Sony 1 2 | Kapersky | IBM | Bitdefender 1 2 3 | Seven Network/Artist Services/Fast Forward/Full Frontal | Seven West Media/Grundy-Fremantle | ATN 7 Sydney/BBC Worldwide/A-SS + more | Fairfax Digital | Energy Australia | ESS | AJB | Experience: [note] I’m a freelancer…
- cankler - science news (current)
- grilled (current)
- sustainably organic (current)
- indeep media (current)
- Socially Engineered (current)
- green machine (current)
- Lite White (current)
- Bunny Boiler (current)
- Renovation Planning (current)
- the newington post (current)
- renovation planning (current)
- Why Do We Sustain Poultry Cruelty? (current)
- Street View (current)
- Raw Media (current)
- NSFW (current)
- Hat Matters (current)
- Freelance Freaks (current)
- The Erotica Curiosa (current)
- 0011000000110001 (current)
- Technoid (current)
- The Cankler (current)
- The Organic Gourmet (current)
- Socially Engineered (current)
- Renovation Planning (current)
- Grilled Auto News (current)
My time is filled with making other folks land softly, easing their days, so they’re able to enjoy their evenings: I Like To Worry! I’m overtly fond of driven people, like the energy. My client list is diverse, an English Brain Scientist, a Hotelier on the up, a PR firm and a half dozen special individuals. As well, I run online campaigns for several brands, throw my fifty cents in for Unruly Media, take the odd casual editorial.
…what I like most about my world? The anonymity, I like that others get the kudos.
On a personal note: I have an extremely soft-spot for strong, committed, motivated and driven, passionate people - I realise I've repeated myself - however, I have an absolute loathing for the ill mannered, disingenuous, lethargic and egotistic.
My like of soft speakers, the intelligent and thoughtful often leaves gaping holes in my circle of buddies, luckily I'm also super comfortable with my own company.
My like of the passionate extends to the frills of life, music, motion pictures, dance and art. I like Chunky Move, Modern Australian Art, Poppy French Films and Music that isn't out of the box (like: Meow Meow) I also love - clearly - the written word, Patrick Süskind, Dave Cullen, Camus, Kafka and John Steinbeck top my book list.
I have an intense dislike for the colour purple, have no huge interest in watching sport, though I quite enjoy playing. Prefer red wine over white, very rarely drink beer, I am most definitely attracted to the opposite sex, believe that beauty lays someplace in the mind and adore feet sinking into salty wet sand.
So if you ARE extremely talented, driven and well mannered, feel free to connect....
on a bench. in a park. st kilda, vic, 3182
» Blog Archive » Standard Model of Physics Confirmed By CERN, ooops…
Since the usual domains of applicability of GR and QM are so different, most situations require that only one of the two theories be used. A
Ralf Holleis’ 3D Printed Bicycle Is GORGEOUS! (VIDEO)
3d printing is a rapidly evolving technology that has already brought the world excitement, controversy, and a bright red Weinermobile. Now,
» Blog Archive » Dr Maryanne Demasi’s Playing With My Heart, Again
Dr Maryanne Demasi's Playing With My Heart, Again. Posted: November 5th, 2013 | Author: Michael Courtenay | Filed under: Favorite New Though
» Blog Archive » New Study Finds Irregular Heartbeat/Stroke Link
A study by the National Stroke Foundation has found that people with an irregular heart beat are twice as likely to die from a stroke, the s
» Blog Archive » REVIEW! My NEW Love, 2013 Fiat 500 Pop
planning your perfect renovation
» Blog Archive » Steve Ballmer’s Retirement Imminent!?
Steve Ballmer's Retirement Imminent!? Posted: August 24th, 2013 | Author: M.Aaron Silverman | Filed under: Microsoft, News From the web, Tec
Google's Cutts On SEO Industry Misconceptions: Updates, Revenue Goal...
Google’s head of search spam, Matt Cutts released another video today named What are some misconceptions in the SEO industry? In short, Matt