I do not care for the layout of S&W:L. The page is too busy for me and I hate background images on pages. Using the Word doc provided on their page, I reworked it into something with clean lines and more appealing to my 'old school' eyes.
43 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 16 previous comments
- No problem. Anything I improve here I'll release as well. I'll likely have to "magic" the resulting PDF into a printable format using PDFjam (the left/right), but otherwise I'll release source. Digest also reads nicely on a tablet.
No time tonight, but it will be a nice pleasant Sunday evening project.4w
- Sweet. Looks great, many thanks.4w
- , this is very cool. When I first conceived of what became SWL, i wanted to be able to do guerrilla marketing with it- leave copies at a library or a bookstore. This will certainly allow one to do so. Thanks for correcting those typos - I've been told they will be fixed with the 2nd print run of "The Folder".
Glad the word.doc was useful. I made sure we released one for this very reason. Well, for reasons such as this ;)4w
- - As a heads up, I found a few more more typos.4w
- heh - I'm very thankfuledited the Continual Light rules (due to release in digest sized pdf on April 22 ;)4w
- Thanks for this man!3w