Does anyone know of a service that will track Twitter search and tell me if a certain keyword is being used say, more than 5 times in 5 minutes for example? Greater than average velocity alerts. I've got a customer asking me for that and it's not something we do - but it is a pretty awesome idea. Do you know of a service that does that?
11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- Zenti can do this - We start with keywords but go beyond. And we notify you when your target rises above its statistical "noise" level, often within 30 seconds. Contact me at marc at zenti dot comJun 7, 2012
- Marshall, I just posted info from squiddo (I think that's what it's called). Towards the bottom of the website page might some helpful aps/tools that might help. If not, let me know if you find something. Thanks!Jun 7, 2012
- Twitter is full of bot-posting accounts.. IMHO projects analyzing twitter feeds for stock trends, are just doing the pump-n-dumpers work for them, amplifying spam effects, and the increasing the pile-on for the unknown stock manias, while original pump-n-dump operator sells to the public.Jun 8, 2012
- You might be interested in knowing about this person/firm. They are very smart about tracking and using the tracking. This is his most recent post which is relevant to your request.
Social Data as Seen with a Human Eye | SocialFlow Blog
Posted on June 6, 2012 by Frank Speiser, Cofounder & CEO
It seems odd that they do not facilitate adding a url to a comment though they do have that set up for status messages.Jun 8, 2012
- Jun 15, 2012
- thank you, that's great!Jun 18, 2012